Mad [English ver.]

Enjoy~

Shortly after completing the super show 8 concert, all the super junior members started to rest and clean up to immediately rest at the hotel. Something's wrong with Yesung, he looks angry. He looks angry at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk, he didn't realize that the action on stage made Yesung embarrassed, because Eunhyuk revealed what Yesung was afraid of.

Yesung said nothing, the super junior member just told Eunhyuk to apologize immediately. Everyone knows that Yesung is angry that is a terrible thing. Making Yesung angry is like meeting your own death.

"Ya, Eunhyukie, you should apologize to Yesung hyung." said Shindong.

"For what? I did not make him angry." Eunhyuk really doesn't know.

"Huft, it's up to you, but Yesung hyung is very angry with you." said Leeteuk firmly.

Indeed the fact that Eunhyuk really didn't know what he had done earlier made his hyung angry. very very angry.

Hotel...

When he arrived at the hotel, Yesung did not respond to the question Eunhyuk asked. He just silent. Seeing this, all members just shake their heads. Eunhyuk had been making his hyung talk, but nothing.

When Eunhyuk offered a drink, Yesung just walked away and immediately went to his room. Seeing that, Eunhyuk felt guilty. Donghae, the male duet friend calmed Eunhyuk.

"Hyuk, you better just rest, it's late. I know, you definitely want to apologize to Yesung hyung, but he is already sleeping." Donghae's words calm Eunhyuk's heart.

"Ah, alright, I'll rest. Tomorrow I'll try to talk to him." said Eunhyuk.

7:00 a.m.

All Super Junior members are having breakfast at Loby Hotel. Everyone sat together, except for one person. Yes, that's right Yesung. He was busy playing with his cellphone, not eating the food Siwon brought.

Yesung really has no appetite. He felt very dizzy. He is lazy to tell other members. His lips are very pale. All the other members laughed, on the contrary Yesung was alone, playing his cellphone. He tried to eat some of the food Siwon brought, but-

"Ugh!" Yesung ran to the toilet.

All members are not fully aware. After seeing the manager Yesung ran carrying a small box - maybe medicine, reflexes, all the members stood up and asked each other questions.

'What happened to Yesung hyung?' Eunhyuk thought.

Yesung and the two managers left first. While Eunhyuk, he doesn't know his brother's condition.

"Oh, I got a call from Manager Nim. Yesung hyung has a stomach ulcer." Leeteuk answers all members' questions.

"Aigoo, how come? Didn't he look healthy?" Siwon asked.

"I don't know, but Yesung was already in the dorm after returning from the hospital." Leeteuk continued.

After getting word from his brother, there is one person who looks down his head, like holding back tears. Donghae immediately hugged Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk's tears broke out on his best friend's shoulder.

"How about this, I made Yesung hyung angry then he was sick." Donghae hugged Eunhyuk warmly.

"Shh, don't cry, it's not your fault, Hyuk. Maybe Yesung hyung is sick because he has an illness." Said Donghae while stroking Eunhyuk's hair.