What the Heck is Happening

Everyone sprinted down to Barry at the end of the runway getting there as fast as they could which took a while but eventually they were there.

Caitlin quickly looked over his wounds though he insisted he was fine and they all steered him inside star labs where Caitlin insisted on doing an X-ray.

Caitlin: You had a wrist fracture. 

Barry: Had? 

Caitlin: It healed in 4 hours. 

Barry: ...

Thad: That's so cool. 

Barry: It breaks the laws of everything. Though I suppose if my healing factor was given a speed boast...

Caitlin: I know right. 

Dr. Wells: What happened out their you were moving pretty good. 

Barry: Nothing. 

Cisco: He did tell us he couldn't stop, by the way you really need to figure that out. 

Barry: Yah. 

Joe: Well uh, super speed. That's new. 

Barry: Yah. 

Dr. Wells: You guys should leave well call you if we find anything. 

Barry waves bye and the group heads back to Joe's house. 

<At Joe's house>

Joe: So, super speed. 

Barry: Yah. 

Oliver: That's interesting. 

Trent: That could be so cool once you know how to control it you could be like a superhero. 

Iris: Barry, don't even think about it you get injured enough without going around fighting people. 

Joe: And you already have a job fighting crime as a CSI. 

Barry: I'm not even the one who brought it up so calm down would you. 

Joe: Well dinner is cold now and has gone bad from being left out for so long. Who wants pizza?

Everyone agrees but Oliver pays for it after arguing with Joe for several minutes. 

They all eat dinner quietly thinking and soon Barry's group leave for Barry's apartment where they make up beds on the floor and Barry sleeps on the floor so Santana can have the couch and no one in Barry's bed because everyone was sleeping sleepover style in his living room. Oliver and Barry were close together but in different fake beds. 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.