Friends

I changed the summary for a reason.^~^

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

It had been about a week ago, Tsuna decided to put in more effort into being invisible. He had perfected his disappearing act long ago (it was even better once he got the handle of 'hiding one's presence') and learned to become near-impossible to read.All this was needed in the future.

Tsuna flopped onto his bed and Giotto appeared."Papa,I don't like the Vongola you created after you left."."I understand but your brother and you will be the candidate for the Decimo position."Giotto replied.

They recently found out that all of Timeoto's sons are dead and that only Ietsugu and Tsuna were the only ones left possible to be Vongola Decimo.

"Eh?What about Xan-nii?".You see over the few months,Varia had Went to Japan for a mission,there the Varia met Tsuna and his friends(that are closer to brothers).Tsuna told them about Giotto as well,they were like Tsuna's connection to Italy.And as you can see,Tsuna had became close to them. Even calling them with a "nii" or "nee" in Lussuria's case.

"Ah...that... I found out that Xannus isn't really the ninth's son but an adopted child.And it seems that,he found out the truth after reading a letter from his dead mother.He went to rebel against Vongola because of his mother.He lost and was frozen.But unfortunately,the reason itself was mistaken for the throne of Decimo."Giotto explained.

Tsuna gaspes,"Are they okay?!"he askes frantically.Giotto nodded his head.Tsuna sighed in relieve."But how could they?!Xan-nii rebel for his mother not the throne!"Tsuna said grumpily.Giotto patted Tsuna head saying,"Maybe when you are older,you can tell them.".Tsuna brighten a little.

--------------------------------------------------

Later on that day,Tsuna was walking towards a house which was deserted of people.As in the meaning for isolated of people.REALLY isolated.

Guess where our little hero is going.

The Hibari household.

______________________________________

"Konichiwa minna~"Tsuna greeted as he enter.When he enter,those inside greeted him.

"Yo Tsuna!"

"Ohayo Tsuna!"

"EXTREME Hello Sawada!"

"Tsuna-nii!"

"Tsuna-kun."

"Omivore."

"Kufufufu~Tsunayoshi-kun."

Those were the friends minus one of them when Tsuna met Varia.

-----------------------------------------------------

Flashback

"We are going to met my friends and their 'sons',who are like us in relationships."Giotto told Tsuna at they walked towards playground.Well,not really 'walked',Giotto was a ghost afterall.

When they got there,there were 6 children and 5 adults which Tsuna bet they were gohst due to their clothings.Out of the 6,3 very familiar.You can guess who they were,one was always saying EXTREME in his sentence,one a baseball lover that is happy-go-lucky and one...saying the phrase I will bite you death.

Yup,they were Sasagawa Ryohei,Yamamoto Takeshi and THE Hibari Kyouya.The other children were introduced as Gokudera Hayato,Rokudo Mukuro,Dokuro Chrome or viva versa.The adults,G.,Knuckle,Asari Ugetsu,Alaude,Deamon.

(A/N:I'm not going to type all the introduction and bonding period!It's too boring and long!(=3=))

After a good few hours,they bonded like brothers.Giotto and the other ghosts had to say they were amused that the kids managed to bond very well.Especially Hayato,he was like a puppy!In no time Tsuna was best friends with Hayato and Takeshi.

That was Varia came with a 2000 assassins!Overkill I would say but they Varia."Misters,what are you doing?"Tsuna called out to Varia.And their respones were,

"VOIIIIIIIIII!D**mm*t there are children here!"

"Ushishishi~What to do?~"

"Mo!Such innocent kids are here!"

"Kill them for the boss."

"Yare yare and this was enough trouble."

"......."

The kids just ran towards Varia without thinking after seeing a few of get injuried (It was Levi,Bel,Lussuria)."VOIIIIII!What are you doing?!"Squalo asked."Heal you all,of course"the children chorse except for Mukuro who just Kufufufu'ed and Kyouya that stand at the side.

Varia was like are-these-kids-crazy?!"There no way that you can heal wounds in seconds if not I would have known."Mammon spoke.But the kids just ignored them and Tsuna spoke,"Papa told me that a sun flame is needed.".Varia went silence,'what is a sun flame?! 'they thought.

"I have it TO THE EXTREME!"Ryohei half-shouted.Then Tsuna stepped aside to let Ryohei proceeded to heal the injuried.

When the yellow flame produced by Ryohei touched the wounds,it mended itself and soon it was healed leaving no scars.Varia's eyes widen."Voiii....What did you do?!"Squalo spoke softly.Yes,you heard it right spoke softly."Heal him TO EXTREME of course."Ryohei was confused.

"That's not what I--"Squalo was interupted by Tsuna."We finally convince Papa and Uncles!They we can use flames--"and Tsuna was cut out by Hayato,"because your father is way too over protective of you."Tsuna pouted,"He's not!Uncles are too!"Tsuna pointed out.

Oh well,forget that.As soon as Tsuna said the okay sign.Kyouya went on a killing spree except that he just made them badly injuried not killing them and Mukuro went to fry the brains of the assasins.The numbers went down by a huge margin.Varia's mouths went down.

"Boo!~Kyouya went ahead before I finished!" Tsuna whined."Papa and Uncles allow us to use our flames!"Tsuna shouted across in order for Kyouya and Mukuro to hear them.Both said boys ears perked up and smirked dangerously.And much to Varia's wonderful surprise,Kyouya's and Mukuro's weapon's were suddenly engulfed in a purple and indigo flames respectively.

When they turned to the other children who suddenly have weapons in their hands expect for the cute kid and extreme kid who both have a different type of gloves.But what they all have in common was that all had multi-coloured flames in their weapons/gloves.

...........After a long while.............

"And that's the last one"Tsuna said as he karate chop the last mafiaso.

You can guess what happen.Varia going crazy as in not their usual self as in their crazy shock self.Yes,even Xanxus.Then whole lot of explanations under the way,and then the Varia and the children become one big family~(Heck no!But you know what I mean.)

Flashback ends
___________________________________

Tsuna and the other kids after that incident became a family which I mean brothers and sisters type.As for the youngest,they met little Lambo later on but was still welcomed.

What they failed to miss was a figure lurking actually rather flying in the air singing,

"Today is the day where the forced sky shall part with the other.But sure enough when he comes back,he will be strong~~
.
.
.
Not till we unlease him of course!~~"

___________________________________
To be continued...

----------------------------------------------------
A/N:Sorry for the wait!T^T.I have school and homework....you get what I mean.Anyways there we have it,the next chapter.Sorry for any spelling errors.

CiaoCiao~