School

I finally update!T^T

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
Years pass....

"Okaa-sama tadaima!"Ietsugu exclaimed happily.Over the years of training(toture), Ietsugu became a little tanned,with some toned muscles.He just looked above average looks.

"Okari!~Ie-kun!~"Nana welcomed as he squeezed the daylights out of Ietsugu.She had missed him a lot.Terriblely a lot.

"O-Okaa-san...can't b-breathe!"Ietsugu whizzed out.Nana laughed apologeticly and noticed a child wearing a well-made suit,curious,she asked,"Ah-la?Where did you come from?",as she bend down.

"Ciaossu!I'm Sawada Ietsugu's tutor,Reborn."Reborn introduced.

"Eh...I see!"Nana was oblivious as usual not suspecting anything about Reborn.While Reborn notes that the reports of Nana being oblivious to everything is true.

"Ah!Where's Tsuna?"Ietsugu asked.Reborn was also eager of how his student's brother is like.

"Ah!Tsu-kun ka~Once you go to school,you will find out!"Nana happily replied.Not giving the two a hint.Reborn only had ideas but he wasn't sure whether they were correct since they were,afterall, assumtions and nothing more.

Once they entered Ietsugu's room, everything was clean and neat.That was to be expected since Nana and Tsuna had helped out in cleaning Ietsugu's room everyday after he left.Reborn hopped off where he was and landed comfortably on Ietsugu's bed.

"I wonder how Tsuna is right now..."Ietsugu sighed.

"Hn.How is your brother like?"Reborn decided to question.

"Well...he's kind of anti-social.When I last was with him,he only had two friends who were Sasagawa Ryohei and his imotou Sasagawa Kyoko.Ah...he also doesn't like sports and has average grades."Ietsugu supplied as much as he could recall.

"I see."Reborn nodded.And....whacked Ietsugu's head telling him to hurry and change and scram to school before he's late.Ietsugu could only think of ending the day well.

_______________________________________
At Namimori High School

"Huff...That Reborn always a sadist..."Ietsugu panted,he couldn't help but complain.Afterall,he was just made to run(sprint) to school without rest and the distance was....terrible long(cause Ietsugu got lost).

"KAICHOU!!!!!!YOU SKIPPED YOUR PAPERWIRK AGAIN!!!!"Someone yelled.As in screamed like a certain shark.Ietsugu covered his bleeding ears and being the curious person he was,he went towards the source of the sound(yell).

There,he saw one boy of the same age as him.With silver hair,emerald eyes and was wearing a slightly different uniform than him.The usual uniform vest was replaced with a black coat with white trimmings and the silk gray tie with a stormy red one.The boy was indeed very handsome.

"Who is there?"The boy shifted his head to Ietsugu.'Eh?He knew I was there?!'Ietsugu thought,shocked at that fact."Erm...Sorry.
You were shouting so I got a little curious and went to take a look..."Ietsugu apologized.

"Don't you know,classes has already started?"The boy raised an eyebrow."Well...I just transfered here..Eh?!I'm late?!Sorry gotta go!"Ietsugu made a dash for the classroom.Not noticing that the boy had froze for a moment.

Ah,bet all of you are wondering where Reborn is during this time!~Well,this happened....

Meanwhile with Reborn,

Reborn tries sneaks into the school but was somehow another caught by someone failed.
Reborn tries to dig through the ground but found unbreakable metal wired gauze and fail.
Reborn tries to find a secret passage way but...there was none or rather it was blocked off and Reborn missed it.Yes,the great Reborn missed it.
Reborn tries to parachute into the school rooftop and failed due to huge fans producing strong air currents.

Losing his patience,he cursed,"WHY THE F**K DOES THIS F******G ORDINARY SCHOOL HAVE F******K THIS MUCH SECURITY!IT IS JUST A F******K NORMAL HIGH SCHOOL?!"

Yup,he lost it.

__________________________________

Ietsugu's head turned to the direction of the yell."I thought I heard Reborn yelling....Impossible...right?Maybe I'm just imagining things.Ya that's it!Just my imgination!"Ietsugu shook it off as he entered the classroom.

"Okay class,we have a transfer student here.So please treat him nicely."The teacher told the class as the class just yay'ed.

"My name is Mugetsu Yoru.So just call me Mugetsu-sensei.I am also your homeroom teacher.So ask me if you need anything help,okay?"Mugetsu-sensei informed Ietsugu while the class were in somewhat chaos mode?

Clearing his throat,Ietsugu introduced himself,"I am Sawada Ietsugu.It is a pleasure to meet all of you.I hope we would be able to get along."

Formal you say?Well of course,Reborn's #19 rule for becoming a excellent mafia boss is to always have a good first-impression.

For some reason all the students in the class froze.Ietsugu was rather stunned at why they froze up.Could be of his awesome appearance?(A/N:No,Dame-Ietsugu.
Baka-Ietsugu.You're such an idiot of course it is a no,obviously.(-_-¤)The King of stupidity.)

"Erm...May I ask what is?"Ietsugu broke the silence.However none of the student said a word instead they just said a "nothing" and let it be.Going with the flow as he didn't get a clue what was going on,Ietsugu just pretended nothing had happened and left it as it is.
(A/N:Really the King of stupidity with no persuisive power.*sigh*Really a oblivious person.Must have inherited from Nana.(-_-))

'What on earth is with this weird class....The first impression they give me was a weird one.Which class would just freeze upon having a transfer student introducing himself?Seriously,what a strange class...'Ietsugu thought to himself.

__________________________________
To be continued....
__________________________________
A/N:First of all....SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME!!!!!T^TI was buzy with exams,camp and no free or inspiration....so ya.....really sorry.>×<

But to ensure to you that I won't drop this story at all!^~^Just that really tired and stress....and Ren surfacing out at random times usually in the author notes.

And yes if you are asking about Tsuna's appearance,it is in the next chapter so just wait!Really sorry if takes longer then expected!>~<

So for now,

CiaoCiao~
Arrivedeci~