Prince do not report

Prince, do not report.

_______________

I, Hicked Migga, sat down on a chair and remembered the previous event.

Knights who were hunting down the beast boy.  In front of the knights, the girl who protected the Beastman boy.  A girl with a small body who hugged a Beastman boy.

Even though the knights tried to reach out, they couldn't.  No, I couldn't reach it.  I have received such a report.

When I reached out, I could touch that girl.  But the knights couldn't touch.  Why is that?

Questions come to mind over and over again.

I had a bad feeling that I stopped the human girl who fled on the griffon and the knights who tried to chase the beast boy.  I wonder if we are trying to reach something that shouldn't be put out, or maybe we have put our hands out.

I think so.

Since returning to the base, I was reminded that the girl was probably a Miko.

It is unlikely that you will see the past in history that Miko will appear at the same time.  Therefore, if the Fairy-Tlov Kingdom reserves Miko, perhaps that girl may not be Miko.  But then why couldn't the knights reach for that girl?

I think that much.

There is a lot of things to think about that girl, that boy, the beast, my father.  Although the wolf beast was caught this time, he was tortured to death without being able to find the location of the village.  It's synonymous with what I did because I didn't want it myself, and my subordinates did it even if they didn't torture directly.  Still, I couldn't catch other wolf beasts.

It is a story that the village of the wolf beast who I found was a shell of nothing.  It was a story that he probably went south after running away.  I couldn't devote so much effort to chase beyond the wild forests of the south.  As a result, the knight has been killed, but there is almost no harvest here.  ――― My father will recognize me as a useless person.  I haven't been able to fulfill my father's orders to capture my father's beast.

The mysterious girl is a human, but is walking with the beasts.  If that girl is a Miko, it's really a mystery story --- I think we're turning Miko into an enemy.  If that girl might be Miko, no, even if she isn't Miko, she has mysterious powers, so if I report it to my father, I may be able to escape my disappointment.  If I make such a report, my father will try to catch that girl first.

―――― Rather, making a report would improve my delicate position a little.  I think so.  I think, I dare not report to my father.  ...... We decided that it should not be raised.  No, I didn't want to give a report.  My dad, who used to be obedient, wouldn't expect me to make such a report.  Only then can you hide it.  About that mysterious girl.

"If that girl is Miko, ---"

It's a really funny story, but if that girl is really a Miko, as I am thinking, will she kill me?

Think about that.

According to my father's orders, I'm doing outrageous things.  There is enough awareness.  As ordered by my father, I ordered them to execute what they might or might not be guilty of, or put the beasts into slavery ...-- and, thinking of the village, all the place of the village.  I killed a wolf beast who I didn't say --- I've been guilty for a long time.

I know that my father's orders are sometimes incorrect.

However, my father is a king.  If the king says yes, so does the other.  So I keep following it.  Even if my heart hurts or I know it's not right, I still can't resist my father.  I can't resist, I'll probably continue to follow my father.  And he will continue to do outrageous things.  Will buy a lot of resentment and hatred.  No, you probably already bought it.

I would buy resentment and hatred just because I was a prince, but I live without being killed by anyone.

In that way, the door is knocked while thinking.

”I received such a report,“ Hicked, the messenger from His Majesty has come. ”

What kind of order will my father give me and what will I do next?  How do you want to use me?  ――― I will execute whatever command I have.  And I have to continue to accept the results of the previous execution, even if I look away.

―――― Prince, do not report.

(The prince is wondering if the girl is a Miko, but he does not report it to the king on his own will)