Girl and the elf 3

Girl and the elf 3

_______________

A lot of elves.  However, the number is smaller than us.  The elf people may have had a relationship with them because they were aunts with a long life.

I thought all the elf people were very beautiful.  Different from humans and beasts.  Many elves are in front of you.  The scenery of the village, like a part of the forest, feels mysterious.

I saw a little mysterious thing while a lot of elves welcomed me.  It saw something translucent next to the old man Elf with a cane.  However, it disappeared at the moment I blinked.  I wonder what.  I don't know.  Is it a mistake?

When I was thinking that way, I met my grandfather Elf.  Are you looking at me for a while?  The grandfather Elf stared at Dong a little after staring at me for a while.  And I talked to Dong.

"Are you sure you are the head of this flock?"

"... Ah, you can think so."

Mr. Atos was the chief.  The length after that has not been determined exactly.  But it's safe to think that Mr Dong is our head.

Listening to it, the old elf once nodded, "Hmm."

"... you said you were chased from where you lived."

"That's it"

"Hmm, then you can relax in this village."

Grandfather Elf said that.  Surprisingly, friendly words surprised me.  Mr. Dong also had a surprised look for only a moment.  Ran has a difficult face.  Everyone else had a laid-back face, some people argued that they could spend such a wonderful place.

I first thought that I was happy because I was happy to get along with the elf people.  However, at the same time, I remembered the words that Mr. Ran said, and thought that there was a possibility that the elf people did not want to get along with each other sincerely.

Elf grandfather was trying to split up into the houses of the Elves, because there was no place for us to live.

Dong-san was hesitant about it.  In response, the grandfather said, "We welcome you. We will swear in the name of the spirit tree."  I didn't know what it was to be a spirit tree, but when I heard it and thought that Ran was relieved, I thought that word was good for us.

I decided to go with Ran-san.  Parted from Gaius.  Regarding Griffons and Sifo, I did so because Ran-san told me that I should not realize that I have a contract.  I told Reimer so quietly that everyone did it that way.  I think it's better to say that we are using the Griffons in our village.

I did exactly that.  Ran thought that he was thinking about us.

But Rema came to me.  Rema, the child Griffon, follows me and Ran.  The female elf who was guiding me and Ran seemed to care about Rema.

Lan and I were guided to the house of the female elf.  It seemed that only one woman lived.  The woman's house had two rooms and was told to use one room.

I confirmed the woman moved to another room and asked Ran-san.

"What is the name of spirit tree?"

“Elf is a race that is good at magic, yet it is said to have a close relationship with spirits, and to them, what is called a spirit tree is considered absolute.  I don't know if this is accurate information, but it is said that the spirit tree is said to give birth to spirits.

"Do you give birth to a spirit?"

"Yes. --- The spirits light their lives in the spirit tree. I have read a note written like that, which will fly around the tree and eventually fly to the world."

"……is that so"

Spirit tree.  The place where the existence called the spirit is born.  The elf swore to the spirit tree.

"I swear in the name of the spirit tree is the absolute word for them, who have a close relationship with the spirits. I have read such an account. I swear in the name of the spirit tree  I think that it is certain that he welcomes us, because he made such a grand statement.

Talking with Ran, I thought that different races could have such differences.

Beast people also live differently than human villages.  Have a different culture.  Elves may have many cultures that I don't know about.  I have to ask Ran a lot.  I don't know, I don't know, I have so many.

"... But Ran has a difficult face."

"Yes. It's true that you're welcoming you, but I'm not sure what's going on. So be careful, Lerunda."

"……Yup"

Ran said that it was true that he was welcoming.  But I didn't know what would happen.  I nodded at Ran's words and thought about what the elf people were thinking.  Elves are cold.  But they are welcome.  The elf's grandfather --- thinking so far, I finally realized the fact that the elf people didn't tell me their names.

―――― Girl and Elf 3

(Maybe the Miko girl goes to one of the Elves' village houses with Ms. Still, the girl didn't know the name of any Elves)