City

We go into the city, on the roof to see a better view. "There it is, our safe place!" "They'll be pretty surprised that we found someone." "Yeah but theres a problem.." pony says "what is it?" Bunny says "Zizzy put stuff in front of the entrance.." "i am trying to make sure my little sister's were safe!" "I know, i know!" Pony says "i put them in one spot so its easy to find them!" Zizzy says as we walk "they should be over her-" "Whats wrong zizzy?" Pony says "but they were right here?!" Oh no "what if a monster moved them?" Pony says. OH MY FUC*ING GOD i say in my head "ughhhh welp Y/n,pony and bunny lets go find them *3 minutes later* I couldn't find anything but grass and a carrot, Elly was following me causing me to not be able to look. "Zizzy! Help me hit elly so i can look!" "Ok fine... Buttt give me the grass" "ok?" Idk why shes needs grass to help me but ok. I hand her the grass and she makes a Weird but cute sound and runs full speed at elly that knocks her out. "Go quick!" I run to look for stuff and i see pony and bunny at the entrance, she has loading her crossbow but pony was just STANDING THERE "Pony wtf are you doing?" "I um..... Gave up" "wtf ponyyy at LEAST take the board off!" "Ok hand me that carrot" wtf is up with them and food? "Sure ok..." He eats it then tries chopping down the board. Me and bunny leave to try to find stuff... We did it and we go inside. "Soo. Y/n and bunny what were you doing before all of this?" "I was a police officer looking for someone" "I was learning how to shoot with the crossbow" "I was trying to become a optometrist like my father." "And i was a fencing coach, i even taught my little sisters, im so relieved that they're safe with me." "Yeah..." "How'd you end up at the carnival? I heard you were looking for Mr. P." "Mr. P's Used to be bunny's friend.. he's been giving out potions...They turn you into the infected. I need to stop him from doing this." "You guys should at least stay here for a little, we can help you find him." *Crunch* "W-what was that?" "I think someone's watching us... I'll go check it out" "im coming with you" "me too" bunny says "stay safe..."