🐉

3rd person's POV

3rd person's POV

"Wow okay, that was random." Donghyuck said and chuckled nervously.

"I mean it's okay if you don't feel the same way. I just felt like getting it off of my chest."

He nodded his head.

Nari expected this. She already knew he wouldn't like her back and he just acts like that to other girls aswell.

"Well i wanted to be the first to confess but things took a turn i guess."

This took Nari by suprise. "Did i hear it right?" She asked him.

He chuckled and nodded his head. "So erhm, will you be my girlfriend?" She smiled at him and nodded.

He engulfed her into a hug and kissed her lips ever so sweetly.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her.

"Guys get read- omg! I'm so sorry!" Chenle quickly slammed the door as the two looked at the now closed door.

"Way to ruin the mood!" Donghyuck yelled as Nari chuckled.

"You should put on something else, i'll wait outside." She nodded and he walked out closing the door.

She took out some blue mom jeans and a floral top, with a cherry print on it.

She brushed her hair and put on some striped socks before walking out of the room.

He took her hand in his and dragged her towards the meeting room.

As they entered they sat down next to each other.

"Okay now that everybody is here, let's start." Taeyong said.

"So, Mark has been gone for awhile now and i've heard a few members here and there also wanting to leave this gang behind."

He started off. "As a leader i respect the desicion made by a member.

If you are in a secret relationship tell me so we can move whoever you're together with into the mansion."

He said. Jaemin and Renjun glanced at each other. "I have a boyfriend."

Jaemin stuttered as he raised his hand. Taeyong was taken by suprise.

"I thought you had a thing for girls." The leader said. "I need his name age and all that stuff." Taeyong said.

"You already have it." Jaemin said. "What do you mean?"

The members looked at the boy in confusion.

Jaemin stood up and walked over to Renjun. "He's my boyfriend."

Jaemin said as he placed his hands on Renjun's shoulders.

Taeyong nodded his head. "Are there any questions?" No one raised their hand signalling for him to continue.

"We'll be having our first mission in Europe to be exact, France."

He said. "Why all the way there?" Jungwoo asked confused.

"Lee Sooman is going to be there and i want him killed." Taeyong simply said. "When are we leaving?"

Nari asked. "Tomorrow morning." He said making the rest nod.

" He said making the rest nod