🐉

3rd person's POV

3rd person's POV

Donghyuck and Nari sat next to each other as she watched him play games.

After they had finally killed Lee Sooman they had agreed in living their own lives without being in a gang.

Flashback

"Nari, Donghyuck. You can go inside." Xioujun's voice was heard.

Nari nodded at Donghyuck as he opened the door.

They snuck into the building and looked over the railing to see the guards.

Donghyuck motioned for her to walk over to him.

She took careful steps and walked over to him. "Stay safe." He kissed the top of her head before covering his mouth again.

They walked seperate ways. "Yangyang and Chenle go in."

Nari looked at the entrance the two chinese boys should come through and waited.

As she saw them she pulled out her silence pistol and carefully killed the guards down below them.

Nari's eyes widened as she shot the wrong guard. "Shit." She muttered.

She quickly pulled out her hand gun and shot the other guards down.

"We need backup." She said into the ear piece. After she said that more guards filled the building.

Nari had ran away into the building.

She knew what she was doing but she didn't expect the guards to find her ever so quickly.

She panicked as it was a dead end and guards were infront of her.

"Shit." She whispered. "Nari what's going on?!" Donghyuck asked panicked.

"I need some help here." She said as her back was pressed against the wall.

She pulled out her gun and pointed it at the guards. "One step and i'll shoot."

The guards smirked and took a step closer, she was about to pull the trigger when someone else already did.

The guard that was now in front of her pointed his gun at her and Nari did the same.

"Taeyong get out of there!" Nari shouted. "We're NOT leaving you behind!"

He yelled as he took down the guards. "Where is she?!" She heard Donghyuck's voice.

Donghyuck helped Taeyong fight off the guards that didn't stop coming.

Nari still stood against the wall pointing her gun at the man infront of her.

"Drop the gun and you'll live." She said angrily. The guard smirked.

"I'm not a stupid human being you know." Nari tightened her grip on the gun.

"God Nari! Just fucking shoot!" Before she could pull the trigger someone else did and a body fell to the ground. "Nari!"

 "Nari!"

Oh oh!