night out in the bar

"Whyyyy.......this is always happening to me ,all the bad luck .....It's like my love life is cursed, dude" frong sat there whining at the bartender who just pitifully looked at him as he poured another drink into his glass.

"Hey, friend, you just got crossed in love its not the end of the world ,right"the bartender tried to ease his pain but that only made frong cry and whine harder.

"It's nothing uhh, I am always second to that bastard botn...and I am worried that he will treat dune badly because he is such a player " frong said as he drank his last shot. He got up ,leg trembling and eyes blurry.

"But it's useless telling you , I know you also prefer that bastard bohn"frong said as he walked away from the bartender who kept on calling after him apologizing. Frong felt horrible in all.

Crossed in love,lost because of his mother ,about kill some bitch because of the pain in his head ,he stumbled into the restroom but ran into a shorter but fitter man.

"Hey friend are you okay" a sweet concerned voice asked .

"Whose your friend you idiot, why are you blocking my way"frong said still holding onto the other man who was keeping him steady. Suddenly he started all but gagging and ran to the nearest cubicle puking his guts out into the toilet bowl.

"Aaahhhh....I hate this ,this was supposed to help me forget the pain"frong said as his trembling body puked his lunch and even breakfast from last week out .

The man behind him helped by rubbing his back, pretty used tot he stench because of his profession.

"Dude ,can u get back by yourself or should I help"the man asked as he smiled brightly at the spent male.

"Why are you smiling ,what's so funny...I don't need anyone help "frong again barked out and stood up only to fall into the other males arm again.

"Look let me clean you up,and then I will call your friends or something"the man said pulling frong out of the cubicle and towards the basins.

"Noooo"frong kept on whining as his mouth and neck got rinsed by the man carefully . Soon he was all clean and the man grabbed frongs phone from his backpocket.

"AAHHH,HOW DARE YOU GRAB MY ASS ARE U TRYING TO MOLEST ME SOMEONE HELP MEEE THIS MAN-"frongs high pitched ranting was stopped when the man covered the others mouth and leaned in dangerously close.

"I am trying to help , if you won't cooperate with me I will fuck you until you are sore"the man's deep voice and their close proximity shook frong as he gulped behind the mans hand. Not breaking eye contact the man licked his lips and removed his hand eyes fixed on the others lips ,other hand still supporting him.

The man the unlocked frongs phone and called the first contact named bright .

"Hello, frong,where the hell are u friend? " bright asked from the other side.

"Hello bright I am thara ,I met frong at the bar wasted come and get him please ,in the morning give him pills "

Thara cut the call and kept on staring at frong who was also looking back at him.

"I will be leaving now,go sit in the lounge and don't mingle with anyone that looks dangerous. I don't want my boy to get taken advantage off" thara smirked as he bid farewell to the distraught man. Frong fell back on the wall as he stared at the man go.

Still in his drunken stupor he only registered that man's name. Thara . Hmmm

Ohhh...
Thara is not all smiles I see
Enjoy,leave kudos,comment if I should write more.
Love youuu