a date......

When frong thought he is going to be forgotten soon he was wrong. He was now known by almost all faculty now. He gets all these gifts from fujoshi's all over the campus. He literally got condoms asking him to be safe when "making love" with the macho doctor.

"This is deplorable"frong screamed and bright almost snapped his pen. He looked at the poor disheveled friend of his.

"Dude, are you possed by an English ghost, I cannot understand you"frong almost killed bright .

"Seriously, bright,I am about to lose my mind. You heard what they are talking about me right. I am the an undercover sweet tsundre bottom and doctor thara is the macho smart doctor top who is about to take my virginity on the doctor table. How do they even know I am a virgin. "Brights face paled a little and his silence rang a bell in frongs head.

"You little bitch, you sold my information!"frong screamed as he started charging at bright. Bright started apologizing as he ran for his life but that fatass was not too fast as frong caught up to him and pounced on him. He staring hitting him successfully earning groans when suddenly he heard camera's going off?

They both separated from each other to see a group of girls taking pictures and one girl filming them.

"As you see what we thought was a perfect couple has now broken as the cute bottom is now frolicking with another husky top. Is our ship officially broken? Let's ask the bottom himself."a tall girl started talking and started walking towards him. Wow my life sure is a fucking movie can I just die now,frong thought as the girls shoved their camera at his face.

"Tell me p, is this real"she said pointing between the two. Frong was so shoketh he didn't know what exactly he should say. Bright had to hit him in the head so that the poor boy could come back to his senses.

"Uhmmm,I am ....we are ....not together"frong muttered and bright just laughed at his friends stupidity.

"Okay look here girls,I am literally your leader and I know for a fact that they both are head over heels for each other. Frong never shuts up about doctor thara and I heard thara is not any better. It's like they both cannot live without each other" brights words made frong blush like crazy for some reason embarrassment is what he thought but bright didn't leave that evidence.

"Look he is blushing,we are just friends and you know thara is very open-minded he dont care who frong talks with unless his heart is for him only. Now you should leave they have a date in an hour."finally bright looked at feong who was just looking at him with wide doe eyes.

"Awww,sorry for ever doubting your relation even for a second."the girls said and walked away.

"Oh,finally thay are gone"bright said and looked at frong. Bright knew frong was gonna berate him so he just shrugged.

"They where gonna big you so I just helped"frong glared at him.
"You just made everything worse"frong pouted.
"But you realized your feelings right"frong slapped bright and started walking away as bright ran to catch up to him.

In another faculty building thara just finished seeing the Facebook live and was ecstatic. He knew it was just pretending but a man could wish. Suddenly he got a text,

"I am watching "

Seriously who the hell is this creaper.  He just ignored and went to check on another patient. A cheery women in her 40's . She was reading a manga which genre he didn't understand.

"Hi,aunty how are you"thara asked smiling sweetly and the patient smiled back.

"Aww,the handsome doctor. I am fine,darling. My yaoi manga's are keeping me alive"okay now thara was scared. What is this a fujoshi apocalypse. He shook his head and fixed her drip.