the next day

He is never ever drinking again. Frong thought as he groaned, the pain in his head was killing him and the alarm suddenly sounds feel like elephants using his head as a trampoline.

"Aaaahhhh"frong moaned loudly ,and was answered by a thud. He was startled and slowly turned expecting a ghost to pounce at him only to see his friend bright,sprawled on the floor.

"Why the hell are you screaming at this ungodly time of the day frong? "Bright asked as he rubbed his bum on which he had gracefully fallen earlier.

"My head....I am dying,dude"frong whined as he rubbed his head. Bright lifted himself up from the floor and got some paracetamol which he had bought with him and also fetched some water.

"Serves you right for drinking to death ,I told you like a million times that you will get someone better,and anyway duen and Bohn look really cute together"he said as he handed the medicine to frong. Front jsut gulped the water and medicine down like a starved animal glaring at bright.

"Who said anything about being crossed in love ,I just wanted to drink and I am already over that guy" frong slowly tried to get up and walk towards the washroom.

"Whatever you say ,dude ,now I have classes ,this beautiful queen has to leave ,give mommy a kiss"bright said walking close to frong to annoy him . Frong splashed the left over water at him earning him hysterical laughter.

"I will kill you,better leave now"frong said as he bright lifted his hand up to surrender.

"Oh yeah, which was the dude who called me to inform about you, is he the one that helped you get over duen"bright asked wiggling his eyebrows. Frongs brain stopped because he didn't remember any dude.

"Which dude ,I don't remember any dude"frong asked as he tried hard to remember him but in vain.

"I donno him that's why I asked you ,idiot, he mentioned his name but I forgot, and by the time i got there he was gone ,you were all alone ina pool of your tears and snot, anyway he saved you damsel in distress ass so you better remember him and thank him"bright said skipping out of the apartment before frong attempts to strangle him.

"Who the hell is he "frong's mind had this one question as he got ready for classes.

By the time he got to class it was half way through . Frong was a favourite student so he was excused.

"Wow,if this ain't partiality ,if I come late ,professor would eat my brain and if you are late then "darling I hope
You are fineee"...seriously I am dissapointed"bright complained.

"Yeah,for that you have to be frong"frong flipped his imaginary hair for him to earn a middle finger from bright.

After almost sleeping and sneakily eating the boring lecture was finally done. They both walked to the parking lot as their classes were done for the day.

"So I am gonna ear some hot pot wanna join"bright asks. Front shakes his head no.

"Nope, gotta work"frong opens his car door and throws in all the snacks he recieved from his fans obviously the ones left after bright had like a hundred packets.

"Okay then ,you missing out my boy,see you later"bright waves goodbye as he jogs to his cycle.

Frong shakes his head at brights stupidity. He was frongs first and only friend and stayed with him through thick and thin. He drove to the flower shop which his family runs and he works in and got ready for the day.

He loved flowers , they helped him escape. He temebered when his father died and how he felt everything become meaningless. His mom gave him some chrysanthemum. Back then he didn't care about flowers but now he had a deeper more passionate relation with them. Just like music therapy ,his therapy was plant and flowers.

He soflty watered the delicate plants as he heard the doors open. "Good day ,Welcome to f flowers ,how may I help you?" Front automatically asked. He turned around from his task at hand to see a short ,fit man.

"Good day to you too mister ,can I have some lillies"

A short filler chapter
Do you think frong will realize
Also thank you for all of your patience
Please vote,comment and follow.