The war begins

Jason, the stories of the rangers, are they true? Said Kyle. All of it is true. Rita, lord zed,divatox, zordon. All the stories you've heard about the rangers are true. Said Jason. What was it like being the red ranger and a normal life? Said Kyle. It was tough. Said Jason. We had to do intense training. Troy. Yeah out Dino zords got destroyed. Said Zach. Yeah, I had to kill zordon. Said andros. I'm sorry that earth got destroyed. Said Kyle. It's ok, as long as we find a new planet by January, and we save people and other races, all of this wasn't for nothing! Said Cole. Yeah,and don't worry we'll save your brother as well! Said max. Yeah! Said Theo. A laser hit the Astro mega ship! Guys! We've been hit! Said Justin. Shit! Said Jason.  We have to shake them! Said Carlos. Andros ran to the galaxy glider and flew out. Be careful andros! Said Pedro. Don't worry I've done this before! Said andros. Andros dodged all the lasers! West, I'm going to need a little help here! He said. Ok! West. He hopped in his zord. Chronic blaster! He said. He shot down one ship. Jen! Said west. Already on it! Said Jen. She took control of the Astro mega ship and shot down all the rest. The drones shot at the Astro mega ship but Jen dodged all the lasers. Guys there catching on to us!! Said Tanya. I'll morph! Said rocky. Zeo ranger 3 blue!! Said rocky. Let's rocket! Said TJ. 335! Said the morpher. TJ morphed into the blue ranger. GALAXY GLIDER HANG 10!! Yelled TJ. TJ AND rocky both got on the blue galaxy glider and went out to the battle. DINO THUNDER POWER UP HA! Yelled Trent,Kiera,Ethan,tommy and Conner. Red ranger Dino power! Said Conner. Blue ranger Dino power!! Said Ethan. Yellow ranger Dino power!! Said Keira. Black ranger Dino power sihiyahh!! Said tommy. White ranger Dino power!!! Said Trent. Alright rangers, let's go out and help them! Said Conner. Wait how are you going to go out there?! Said Kyle. Easy. Pterodactyl zord!! Said Keira. The Dino thunder rangers hopped in the zord. Gosh we're in a galactic war! Said Kyle. The rangers morphed all around Kyle and called out there zords and vehicles. Kyle,rangers control the ship! Said Leo. On it! Said the rangers.  Alright rangers you heard him! Said Kyle. The rangers took control of each system. Pedro took control of the guns on the ship, and the rest of the rangers took control of the pilot system's.  Collin where are you going?! Said Kyle. Remember I'm an alien and I'm going to avenge my family and my race! Said Collin flying out of the hatch. THIS IS FOR MY WHOlE RACE FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!!! Yelled Collin. Oh my god what is he thinking?! Said Pedro. Even more of the drones came. There's no hope!! Said Kyle. We're out numbered!!! Said Kyle. Mom! Bring out all of our zords and force!!! Said Kyle. On it son!!! Said Kyle's mom. Look down there rangers a planet!!! Said Kyle. Rangers all of the galactic force  fleet is here! Said Kyle's mom. Ok thanks! Everyone come in!! There's a planet right below us and we have our own fleet call out more of your zords!!!!! Said Kyle. Alright on it!! Said Jason. Alright rangers you heard him!! Said jack. Right!! They all said. Then every zord in existence came! This is felling a lot like Star Wars right now!!! Said Leo. Yeah I know!!! Said Pedro. Rangers focus!! Said Jason. Yes sir!! Said Leo. Alright I'm in my zord!! Said Collin. Let's end this!!! Said kai.  Right! Said koda. Send out more of the fleet. Said space god.  Yes,sir. Said the slave. Isn't it beautiful chad your friends,your family, they are all being destroyed. Said space god. He continued. Soon they'll be no one left then I'll just simply destroy terra venture and take over the universe! He said. Gr. NO! Said chad. You dare talk back to me boy!!! Said space god. Space god tried to hit chad but somehow he dodged the hit! I don't have the ranger state yet, but I'll defeat you!! Me and the rangers will restore peace to the galaxy once more even if it kills all of us!!! Said chad. Hmph very well then. Slave! Bring out the big guns!! Said space god. Yes sir! Said the slave.  No stop!! Said chad. Kid,you said you'll do anything to protect the  universe so do it!! Or watch all of your friends and family die!!! Said space god. Chad fell to his knees. As I thought. Said space god.  Guys there's even more of them!!!!! Said Kyle. Yeah yeah I see that!!! Said Jake. Shit! That's a huge laser cannon!!! Said Kyle. The a red laser came out of the laser cannon and shot down all the zords. AHHH!!!!!!! Yelled the rangers. We're going down GAH!!!! Yelled Pedro being thrown against josh. Everyone hold on!!! Said Kyle. Collin retreat back to the ship now!!! Said Kyle. B- started Collin. Dude! No buts!! Said Zach. Yeah!!! Said Theo. Ugh fine! Said Collin flying back to the ship. The laser let out one more blast to the ship and zords. All of the zords got destroyed but the Astro mega ship survived the blast. They caught the rangers just in time! The Astro mega ship crashed landed into an ocean planet. Where are we? This is not the planet we're spoused to land on. Said josh. Tommy took a look out the window. We landed on aquatar!! He said. Home of the alien rangers. The alien rangers?! Said Kyle. Yeah. Said Adam. The rangers put on there scuba gear and got out the Astro mega ship. Welcome rangers. Said cestro. Hey cestro!! Said tommy. Long time no see! Said Adam. Come. Said cestro. The rangers followed behind him. I don't trust this guy. Said Jaden.  Don't worry we've worked with his team before. Said Adam. Ok. Said cam. Welcome rangers! Said daolphine. Don't frighten us. She said. The rangers followed her and cestro into there lair. TO BE CONTINUED....