Chapter 3 (long awaited)

IDEK IF PEOPLE STILL READ THIS, ILY ALL AND IM JUST GONNA UPLOAD THESE UN RELEASED PARTS I HAD FROM AGES AGO

"Where does Joxter even sleep?" Moomin said to himself as he wandered around Moominvalley. He started to walk around the forest, seeing if he would be there. "Joxter? Are you here?" Moomin called looking around. The sun shone through the gaps of the leaves letting little rays of light hit the dirt ground which was covered in leaves making little crinkling sounds each time you stepped on them.

Summer time was the best for Moomin, mainly because of Snufkin but also because of the happy atmosphere it gave off. The sun, the sky, the bees and many more insects, the flowers blooming once more and the bright glow of the grass and trees just felt amazing to Moomin. He never wanted it to change seasons again.

"Hi Moomin." A voice called from above Moomin, he looked up curiously to find that Joxter was swinging from the branches. "Oh hello." Moomin replied. Joxter made his way down the tree and to Moomin, "I was just with Muddler, he seems very happy lately." Joxter smiled. "Sniff told me that he's been more happy ever since you returned with us." Moomin laughed, "Well I'm more happy too. As much as I liked being alone I still missed the old company I used to have." Joxter said.

"Anyway I came to ask you, Snufkin had an accident and needs new clothes." Moomin said quickly, Joxter stared at Moomin weirdly, "What do you mean an accident?" Joxter asked. "Like a fallen into the river and is now drenched and needs new clothes accident." Moomin said, "He is so clumsy, he did that when he was younger though he was in the water for a long period of time. Basically he nearly drowned." Joxter continued, "That's when I got him new clothes, I managed to steal some and not to be mean but he looked like a frog." Joxter laughed.

"He looked like a frog?" Moomin began to laugh quietly, Joxter nodded in response. "Talking about younger versions of Snufkin..." Joxter began, Moomin rolled his eyes knowing where this was heading, "Joxter I swear to god don't you start." Moomin began walking off.

"You can't walk away, you still need these clothes." Joxter climbed up a tree and rummaged through his belongings grabbing a handful of clothes and shoving them into Moomins arms making him stumble backwards. "There you go, tell Moomin...papa I said hi." Joxter still hasn't got used to called his old best friend that name. "Okay will do." Moomin walked away, waving at Joxter who jumped back into the trees.

The sun had begun to set now over Moominvalley, another hot evening with no clouds in sight. Just as Moomin liked. He walked up to the door and heard talking, he opened it and saw Mama and Papa sat down peacefully. "I got the clothes, where's Snufkin?" Moomin asked holding a handful of Joxters old clothes that looked identical to his own. "He's upstairs dear, having a shower." Moominmama put her coffee down gently, "His clothes should be dry in the morning. I can't remember the last time he had his clothes washed." Moominmama thought, "He hasn't." Moomin answered, he followed the trail of wet footprints that led to the bathroom, the shower was running.

"Snufkin it's me Moomin, I got the clothes!" Moomin shouted over the loud shower, he waited for a response and heard the shower turn off, he then heard some rustling and footsteps. "Hi Moomin." Snufkin pokes his head out the door, his hair a dripping mess. "I found Joxter and he gave me some of his old clothes." Moomin handed out the clothes, Snufkin fully opened the door and took the clothes from Moomin. Luckily, he had a towel wrapped around his lower half.

"Thanks love." Snufkin smiled as he closed the door again, Moomin head the door lock and more rustling behind. Moomin smiled and walked back downstairs, "Also, Joxter said hi papa." Moomin said, "I must say it is strange having him around, it's like having a puppy that won't stop annoying you." Moominpapa laughed. "He is very unusual." Moominmama said, Moomin laughed at both of their comments as they waited for Snufkin to be ready.