How you meet

Tsundere ( Ishii Suoh)
When y/n accidentally spilt their drink on him, he yelled at the stranger until they were close to crying, even though there was no one there to see the incident. Y/N offered to make it up to him by buying him another one + food (he insisted)

Y/N didn't have enough money to get food to, so instead, thought to just make him some.
"Hey, I don't have enough, do you mind telling me your school?"
"Idiot...why make promises you can't keep? Anyway, it's (schoolname)."
"Oh! That's where I go! Do you mind if I make you food and bring it to you on the roof at lunch?"
"Actually yes, yes I do mind."
There was a pause as Y/N stared at him with a blank expression. Something along the lines of 'b!tch the f you want me to do then I'm broke.'
"Fine. DON'T be late."

Monday came and y/n got ready to in the morning to make some food for them and the boy, as they both sat on the roof, Y/n took out the two bento boxes, giving him one letting him open it.
He mumbled to himself,
"honestly though, I bet it's not even that goo-"

His eyes widening at the taste, he didn't expect it to be so nice, finishing the bento and looked as if he wanted to say something.

"You know it's not that hard to say thank you."
"I know that! I'm not stupid!"
"Then?"
"...thanks...."
"Good enough, I'm L/N Y/N by the way."
"I'm Ishii Suoh."
As y/n was about to leave the roof to get ready for class, they turned to look at the boy.
"By the way, Ishii?"
"Hm?"
"We're friends now."

Y/n sped down the stairs before Ishii could say anything. He spoke to himself.

"Stubborn. Fucking... baka."

Oujidere (Kishimoto Akihiro)
Y/N was paired with a boy they haven't yet spoken to for a project. He was called Kishimoto Akihiro and they agreed to do it at his house.

As Y/n approached the building, their jaw dropped. It wasn't a mansion, but was certainly bigger than any house they've been to.

They both went inside his room, also huge and he motioned to sit on the bed.

"THIS is your house?"
"It's nothing much, my family owns a huge business so we can afford a lot more than others."

The way Kishimoto said that made Y/N feel slightly uncomfortable, this guy clearly had a lot of pride. They continued their work without any problems until the boy questioned his partner about their family and worth.

"Oh, I don't have as much as this... but it's not like we are struggling too bad, things work out."
"Typical from commoners, but you seem nice, I feel you deserve more."
"What?"
"pardon."
"Sorry,  fucking pardon?"

He frowned but sighed soon after, and replied

"You know what, I'll give you the honour of being my friend. I'm going to fix your attitude."
"But-"
"No buts! Now let's continue."

Kuudere  (Yamane Hisoka)

Y/N was in cooking class, learning how to make Mochi, simple food for the start of the year. The teacher was VERY obvious about chewing it PROPERLY and not swallowing too fast. Y/N was working next to someone called Yamane Hisoka, the only reason they knew his name is because he is often called out for not paying attention, but he seemed to do well in making food.

Truth is, the boy admired his partner, L/n was so determined in what they liked doing, and when they don't like doing something, put the minimum effort. L/N Y/N. hmm.

He and Y/n weren't exactly partners, but the class often tested their meals on the people next to them. After Y/N was finished, they turned to the side to find a blank face of their neighbour staring at them, holding his Mochi to their mouth.

"Senpai."
They froze, he just sighed.
"eat." He simply said, as if his partner didn't get the point.

"Oh, you don't need to-"

Yamane leaned in forward, still with a plain expression and sighed again softer this time.

"Take my food and put it inside of your mouth."
"I..... fine."

Y/n hesitantly ate his food, and surprisingly, it wasn't that bad.

"Good?" he asked
"Good!" they replied.

Deredere (Kawai Haru)

Kawai Haru. He was generally a pretty social guy and seemed to be friends with everyone. Although he never approached Y/N. They didn't have a problem with this, I mean, what are you gonna do?

He knew what he was going to do.

Right now, Y/N was at their desk, while a very hyper boy was next to them poking their arm.

"L/N, L/N, L/N, L/N, L/N, L/N, L/N,L/-"
"I GET IT! Do you need anything?"
"Be my friend."
"Why? You never spoke to me before."
"I am now arent I? You seem interesting and you are now my friend."
"Will it shut you up?"
"YES!"
"then I don't see why not-"

The poor student couldn't even finish their sentence, soon tackled into a hug, they patted his back lightly.

"Okay... cool... get off me thought cant breath."

Dandere  ( Tashiro Jun )

L/N Y/N wasn't the most open person, but once you make an effort to get to know them, they can really be a person worth keeping in your life. Currently searching for a book in the library, struggling to find it.

"Crap, ugh, where is it..."

"D-do you need some some some help?"

They turned to find a boy standing beside them.

"If it isn't too much trouble, have you seen a copy of (randombooktitle)?

The boy froze and looked down guiltily.

"Oh, I actually just took that book out, if you want it I could-"
"It's fine."
"No no! Really, I don't mind..."
"Really? thank you!"

Y/n hugged the boy while he stood frozen in shock.

"I'm L/N Y/N by the way."
"Tashiro Jun."

Yandere (  Shi Masato)

Y/N was currently crying behind the school, why? They don't even know,  a random panic attack occurred in class and Y/n just needed some time to themself.

"Excuse me... are you okay?"

A voice said to the left if them.
"Everything is fine. Just leave me alone."
The voice ignored the rejection and Y/n felt a presence sit beside them. Y/N turned their head and saw it was a quiet boy from class. He never really stood out.

Noticing that the student was upset from their puffy teary eyes. He hugged Y/n close and asked about what happened. As they accepted the comfort, they began to explain feeling slightly embarrassed.

The bell had gone but they didn't move, they sat there and talked for the rest of the day, giving each other their contents.

"Thank you Shi, I hope I didn't get you into trouble."
"It's fine L/N, I... I'll see you again tomorrow?"
"Definitely."

Y/n walked home, feeling lighter, while the just boy stood there, finally feeling happy.

"L/N Y/N... is really nice..."