ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 8

⚠️Spoilers for Turbo ep20(Explosive Flames! Revive Phoenix)⚠️

If the group left [Y/N] confronted Fubuki. "You're not joining them?" She asked. The boy sighed. "I don't know." He said. [Y/N] smiled. He might not know in his head, but he did in his heart.

She managed to coax him to the ship into going aboard. Although it was Shu who sealed the deal.

"Be honest. Am I getting good enough to board the Battleship?" Fubuki asked as he stared up at the ship. "What do you think?" Shu asked him gently. [Y/N] smiled softly as the blonde spoke for she already knew the answer.

"That's easy. All I want to do is Battle. I mean, at the end of the day, I just want to Battle Aiger, Suoh, and everyone else." The albino smiled. "All right then. There you go." Shu said as Fubuki turned to the two elder teens.

"Set sail, and show everyone on that cruise ship just how far you've come." Fubuki nodded with a confident smile. "I will."

[Y/N] giggled softly. "You better because I know you ain't weak." She said as she wrapped her arms around him. "You be careful. 'kay?" Fubuki smiled as he nodded. "Oh before I forget,..." The girl said as she pulled free from the embrace. "...this is for you."

It was a gold necklace with a silver heart charm. Engraved on the front was the bey symbol the same color as his aura, and on the back was the groups initials. SK for Shu, FS for Fubuki, and [Y/I] for [Y/N]. "We all have one." The female said as she and Shu pulled matching charms out from underneath their shirts. The only difference between them was the color of the bey symbol. Shu's was red and [Y/N]'s was [F/C].

"Don't loss this." [Y/N] said as she helped Fubuki put the charm on. The blonde laughed. "The charm or the battle?" He asked in a playful tone. The girl smirked and punched him gently on the shoulder. "Both." She spoke. Fubuki laughed again before giving her one more hug. "I won't." He said.

And with that, the boy boarded the ship to begin his next adventure.

—————————————————————
Next chapter released at 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 (3) votes.