chapter 2

After meeting trish because of polpo not finishing delivering her, the new capo of Passionè bruno has accepted. In doing what polpo, didn't having then needing to go far, the gang headed out.

Giorno Pov

We were going to have a very long trip even with a plane but, maybe we'll just take a, trip no there is definitely going to be enemies coming to us. Giorno thought to himself as he and y/n were protroling around the group.

Y/n: hmm umm giorno do you think, something is wrong because I do.

Giorno: yea definitely something isn't right, to peaceful around here.

Y/n: alright hopefully my stand is as good as yours.

Giorno: I'll keep watch of what you do with that stand of yours it, seems like a close range heavy hitter like mine.

Close to the plane that the gang was heading to a person approching them came from somewhere, seemingly having the, intent of fighting.

Giorno: I knew it so there was an enemy stand use-

The person approching them was shoot 5 times in the chest by mista.
That person being identified as Carne.

Giorno: MISTA! Why, did you do that?wait a sec hmm... If Carne was just walking towards us then.

Suddenly a meat-like creature appeared on Carne's deceased body that creature being his stand notorious B.I.G. the gang never took notice untill they, where on the plane.

Y/n: damm it seems this thing is unkillable well time for me to not, just sit around.

Y/n: alright you ugly stand time for you to get out of here.

Y/n proceed to summon his stand crazy plasma punching the stand out of the plane.

Dorarararararararararararararararararararararararararar Dooooorarararrarararararararararararararararararararararararararararrara OOOOOOORRRRRAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giorno: wow that power and speed is incredible but, that stand is still near us I can see it on the wing.

Y/n: hmmm... don't all stands have unique abilities right.

Giorno: yes they do what are planning to do?

Y/n focused on what to do as he was crazy plasma formed a m911 in it's hand.

Notorious B.I.G pov

I will complete my users goal of killing trish as I was thinking that stand user materialised a, gun then shot me off the plane wing making me, go into the water where I can't get out.

Giorno: interesting i've never seen a stand like, that before it has both short and long range compatibility being able to do massive damage and, also heal.

Y/n: hmm... so does that mean my desire was extremely strong?

Giorno: It would appear that way.

After a few of more fights in Vento Areuo (sorry if I misspelled that) Y/n discovered the ability to see 5 seconds into the future.

Note I skipped a quarter of fights in this part because it would further develop on how Diavola/doppio meet Y/n. Rero

Y/n pov

I was returning to the gang then, I see a woman in the corner of my eye. She tapped my left shoulder I then, turn around and, to my sights she was adorable.

???: umm sir could please tell me where the nearest warehouse is?

Y/n: oh umm... o-over there then take 2 rights and, a-a l-left(you were stuttering from how shy you were and, the woman was cute)