Chapter 03 || Beware the Physical Exam!

"KYOYA OOTORI! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"

The said man smirked as he walked over to the changing room his best friend was in. Without even giving any warning, Kyoya entered. The girl who had screamed at him turned around, her face fuming.

"Kyoya, explain," Kirari demanded through gritted teeth.

"Why it's a maid costume," Kyoya answered, "Surely, as a person of your intelligence, you should've been able to tell." As he said this, Kyoya's eyes trailed up and down the embarrassed girl's body.

Kirari was indeed wearing a maid costume, however, if anyone else saw her in this, it would be deemed as too inappropriate for school. The neckline of the dress was very low, exposing a large amount of cleavage, which was only brought out more by the corset around her waist. She was wearing fishnet stockings that reached up to mid-thigh, and above it was the hem of the short skirt—so short that it left little to the imagination.

"This is no maid costume!" Kirari argued. One hand was trying to lower the skirt while the other was doing its best to hide her cleavage, "This costume came with a whip for heavens sake!"

Kyoya, who was now standing right in front of her, leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "Your costume is in the other box next to the mirror." He quickly stepped back to avoid the Kirari's smack.

"THEN WHY THE HELL AM I WEARING THIS?!"

"I'll leave you to find the right costume," Kyoya said, ignoring the girl's strings of curses, "Unless you need help."

"Go rot in hell," Kirari snapped and to Kyoya's amusement, her face was a bright red. "Get out!"

|| Time Skip ||

"So, Kyoya-senpai, why is..." "...Nee-san mad at you?"

"That..." Kyoya couldn't help but smirk at the memory of Kirari in the maid costume, "Is a secret."

"Boo," the twins shouted with a pout, "Nee-san! Kyoya-senpai is bullying us!"

"Oh is he know?" Kyoya turned around to give his best friend an "innocent" smile.

"I have no idea what they're talking about," he said, giving her a once over. Gone was the kinky maid outfit he had ordered out of amusement, and instead was a beautiful dark blue kimono with a pattern of white flowers and red birds all around. Her hair was twisted into elegant bun with a big white and red flower pin decorating the side of it. To sum it up, she was breathtaking, but if he were to tell her that she would take it as a joke.

Meanwhile, Kirari was currently talking to the twins, who had rushed over to her and rested their arms on her shoulders. "Hey, Hikaru, Kaoru, do you two know what elective course you're going to take?" the older girl asked.

"We were thinking about..." "...taking Conversational French." they answered.

"Oh, that's a good idea," Kirari nodded, "And if you have any struggles you could ask Tamaki for help."

"We won't be needing it," the twins denied.

Kirari rolled her eyes with a scoff, "Of course, silly me. Will you two be taking it with Haruhi?"

The twins' eyes lit up at the suggestion. "That's a good idea, Nee-san. Hey, Haruhi." The twins left Kirari and were now surrounding Haruhi. "Did you choose your elective courses, yet?"

"Not yet."

"You should take Conversational French," Kaoru said.

"Yeah, and then we can take it together," Hikaru added, "Because you know, we are in..."