Part 4

you got ready into this:

(Dixie wore the same thing but a white top and purple camo bottoms)you smile and each other and get in the car

you smile and each other and get in the car.
Dixie: so, I know I haven't talked to you much. I'm sorry about that I'm awkward around younger kids.
Molly: it's all good. and Charli told me, I'm normally awkward and shy around new people too.
Dixie: we have a lot in common. I can't believe I didn't talk to you before.
you giggle a little.
Dixie: so, anyway, my parents signed the legal papers. so in a way your my sister!
Molly: Yea! It's quite exciting, to be honest!
Dixie: well as your new big sister, who's your crush!!
Molly: it's no one in the house. he's back in jersey. but I've seen some cute guys here too that are my age.
Dixie: oooo you need to tell me!
you get out of the car with Dixie and get ice cream.
you guys talk and watch a movie and then go home.
"you know, I think me you and Charli should hangout soon" she says walking out of the car.
"that would be so much fun!" You say walking into the house.
Alex was filming a video and there were now trampolines in the living room.
Alex runs up to you and Dixie with his camera "say hi to the vlog, Dixie and Molly"
you both awkwardly say hi and laugh walking and sit on the couch.
you scroll on your phone when larray says "molly, girl, get up let's jump around."
you agree and your all jumping on the trampoline.
you all play popcorn and you go first, so your the popcorn, and you get thrown so high you fall off the trampoline and hit your arm.
____
griffin cleaned your arm up and said "it's seem fractured, we should go to the er"
"aww c'mon!!" You pouted
"Fine, but if it hurts one bit we are going" he said and playfully punched your shoulder
____
your arm hurt a lot but you could deal with it.
Charli kept asking if you were okay because you kept wincing at your arm.
"get up and get your shoes on" Ondrea said to you,tony,griffin, Dixie, and Charli.
"Why?" You ask
"She's clearly wincing at her arm and is trying to cover it up because we leave for jersey in two days." Ondrea said.
griffin spoke up "molly, cmon! Why didn't you tell me it hurt that bad?"
"I-I don't know" you say
you all get in the car. you were tied since it was 2:48 am. So you fell asleep against Dixie.
while you were asleep griffin checked on your arm.
"Holy shit" he said in a whisper
"What" tony said
"Look" he shined the light on your arm which was now puffed up, blue and purple with cuts.
"Ouch" tony said and Ondrea pulled into the parking lot.
you woke up and all walk in.
Ondrea, Tony, and Charli stay back in the waiting room.
______
you got X-rays done and they said the bone was almost shattered and veins were damaged and you needed to under go surgery in the next hour.
Griffin: Molly, you need to do this. I promise if it affects anything we do in jersey I will take you back with a ew other people.
Dixie: I'll call everyone and see who's awake to come by.
you nod as Dixie walks out to call everyone.
Charli, Tony, an Ondrea run in the room as you start to cry.
Charli hugs you and so does Griffin, Tony and Ondrea.
Tony: good thing we came.
Griffin: yea
it was silent.
Charli: look at me, Molly. You can do this. Alex, Kouvr, Addison,Larray and Thomas are coming. They don't want to wake everyone.
Molly:Okay.
you let tears run down your face from pain and because you never had surgery before.
~five minutes later~
the rest of them come in and hug you and tell you, you will be alright.
Alex: Okay molly see ya when you wake up!!
Molly: see ya
you said that with a fake smile because he was recording.
______
you wake up and the nurse gives you pain medicine and you go home.
the car ride was silent and you fell asleep against griffin.
______
You woke up around 10am. 3 hours after surgery.
you get up and walk out of your room.
"Whoah, whoah, whoah! Get back in bed" Dixie said
"Why" You say yawning.
griffin walks you back to your room and gives you more pain killers.
"What happened?"You ask then see your arm.
"oh my god" you practically yell
"Hey, your fine." He said calmly.
Thomas, Alex, kouvr, Charli , and chase walk in.
Kouvr: hey little me, I ordered you chic fil a.
Molly: what, really?! Thanks Kouvr
Alex: well anyway. Tell the vlog how you felt under surgery.
Griffin: she was asleep, you dumb ass.
you all laugh.
Chase: well I came to check in and I gotta go to Jeff's house, hope you feel better.
Molly: thanks.
Charli lays on your bed next to you and pretends to sleep. (She your 'sister' now)
they all leave and nick and Ryland come in.
"hey, sorry if we are bothering you, just wanted to say feel better soon" they both say in a whisper.
"what, no your fine. Charli is the only one sleeping" you whisper and softly giggle.
Ryland smile and leaves.
"can lay at the end of the bed?" Nick whispers.
"sure" you say
soon you all fell asleep.
you wake up in the car.
"How am I here?" You ask
Ondrea says " we put all your luggage in the trunk, and nick carried you out."
"Oh okay". You say and see who's in the car with you.
it's Ondreaz, Tony, nick, griffin, and Dixie.
you get to the airport and carry one bag in your one hand your backpack. Nick carries your other.
you board your plane.
your all in first class and all right next to one another.
your right next to griffin and nick.
behind Charli, infront Of Dixie and diagonal from Thomas, Alex, Chase, and kouvr.