Difficult experiment

(Scientist Ann's POV)
"Mike! We cannot continue this operation! it's too risky!" I hate my job. I didn't work my butt off 12 years for this. "Were almost there. We can't stop now!" Lights had flashed and everyone scattered everywhere.
"PULL THE LEVER LEVI!" I yelled another one of my coworkers.
Once the latch was pulled the tube lit up. There was a hybrid animal in there. It was astounding. It was a mix of a chameleon and fox. Its paws had scales on it and its fur was rather a dark grey color. All looked and then it opened its eyes. They were red with black pupils.
(Scientist Mike's POV)
"We did it! We did it, everyone!" I was so amazed! We've made a brand new creature. I've waited many years for this. Why does Ann think I'm insane? This is going to be great! The animal started the bang it's self on the glass. "No no no no! Stop it! Someone make it stop!" Said a co-worker. It hit itself one more time and the liquid spilled everywhere and the animal fell out. I tried picking it up but it hissed at me! "CATCH IT!" I yelled. It ran everywhere. But then Levi caught it. "Got it, man!" A few hours later before we were going to leave I checked on it. It was gone!!! I searched for it and didn't see any trace of it. I looked away and pretended to not notice.
                     (Experiment 1AL)
I looked around. The men in white opened the cage. He didn't see me. I was confused and afraid. This world is strange and very bright. I stepped out of the metal compartment and looked around. There were unusual aromas and pictures. I came across a startling object. I ran for cover and looked back. It seemed to copy my movements. Strange apparition. I continued around and then saw something that looked like that apparition. I couldn't make out the nonsense of messages on the white sheets. Something caught my eye and I tried to make it out. a-a-aa? Aaa? What's aaa? I ignored it and continued my journey. I found a metal plate on the wall. I hit myself against it and found tunnels of steel. I went around and tried finding a way out but had no luck. I was beginning to feel unnatural. My stomach was grumbling at me and I had a desire to consume something. I sniffed around and smelled something new. I followed the scent and then found myself in a darker area. It felt colder than the metal box. I felt the ground and it felt wet. I couldn't really catch a glimpse of what was around me so I stayed in the tunnel to rest. I decided to find out what this place was after rest.

Maybe to be continued?