Nicky the Peppy Leader

"WAIT!" I yelled as the bus wheels screeched as they pulled away from the curb. "Damn it" I said frustrated looking at my feet. "Do I really need to go to school on the first day? Like really like the first day is always an introduction to the sch-" I was cut off from my muttering when I was tapped on the shoulder. I turned around to see who it was. It was a girl the same height as me.
She had a blue jacket on with writing on it but me always angry decides the first thing to do is to be violent and tell her off. "Didn't you see I was just in the middle of a rant! Then you and your overwhelming perfume comes in and taps me on th-" I was cut of yet again by the girl speaking. "I'm Nicole and you can call me Nicky or the student president and I just wanted to know if you wanted a walk to Kapin?". I shut my mouth instantly. Not only in yelled at her from the moment I saw her but she works for the principle. "Thank you. I don't even know where it is but I'm told it's close." I chuckle nervously "Yep right around the corner!" She chirped.

"So what is Kapin like?" I asked following her to the school. "it's usually so peaceful but we have been having some trouble lately. Every one has been against each other." she sighed. "what do you mean lately we just got back from summer break?" I asked"It's been happening for two years." she admitted." How do you know this?" I asked yet again. "Cause I run the Peps"