Suddenly Missing

I knew it, he was up to something. I grabbed Red going back to our classroom. The boy might have noticed us and we no longer have any business in here, I'm finished. Since I already acquired the information I wanted, I'm done nothing more nothing less.

"Are we going to notify the girl?"asked Red.

"What for?"

My curiosity has already been filled. Why bother going out of the line?

"If we're not going to inform that girl, she will be in great danger Xelle."

I blankly stared at him.

"So? Are you telling me to save that girl from her fate?" I sarcastically asked him.

I really hate meddling in other people's lives. If they're going to die then let them die, I really don't care.

He breathed deeply, he knows he can't persuade me.

"Yes."

I coldly stared at him.

"I only asked you to observe the boy's actions and intention, we're not doing anything more than that."

He paused and I know that he understands me. He knew I am the kind of person who never helps people without any return. Rarely, if I'm going to help I myself would transact the agreement and most of them won't like it.

I turned my back on Red and headed back to our classroom. During the class, I observed that Red is thinking deeply. I know he is thinking of what will happen.

"Stop thinking about it," I scold him.

"Stop reading my mind," he replied.

After our class' session, he immediately went outside our classroom without even notifying me. I know he would risk just to know the identity of the girl or the boy. Hard-headed.

Red is one of my few childhood friends. I actually don't have any friends but since people thought that they are my friends I mind myself to just consider it eventhough I felt it as an error. He's been with me since last month. I don't actually have any companion since I started schooling because I work alone, learn alone, walk alone eventhough many want to know me. Since my father forced me to let him be with me I mind as well to just teach him some of my principles and skills. However, I didn't expect that he would be learning that fast and easy from me.

Red is really different and I can sense that. Right now he is doing some unnecessary stuff. Before our last period, he managed to enter our classroom without being late.

"How's the stalking?" I asked him when he finally settled on his seat.

"Good enough in order for me to save someone's bacon," he replied.

I know he's disappointed about me neglecting the girl's safety. I thought he's already used to my attitude.

Never help people without any return.

"Okay do as you wish,' I finally spoked.

I will not stop nor bother him with whatever he is about to do. After our morning class ended, I directly went out heading towards the cafeteria for lunch when I felt someone walking beside me, I glanced at the direction it's Red.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm coming with you."

I rolled my eyes on him. We went inside the cafeteria and headed to our usual spot.

"Sit here, I'm going to order our food," he said.