Prologue

It all started on that day. It was a ceremony. A most important coming of age for the people of Viriquia. The crowned princess was making her commitment to her people that day. A promise to stay fast and steady on her path to the throne that only belongs to the Queen Mother. No "take backs", no running away, no rescinding on this action.

A young princess Jerayla stood still on the small platform as the team of people flitted around her. Royal dressers layering the traditional skirts, tops, jewelry, and other accessories on her nervously. Her maids pulling, playing, and tucking her hair to make it do something other than be the extremely voluminous mountain of inky black curls it usually was. Other maids highlighting whatever skin left to be exposed with gold shimmer. 

It was all quite embarrassing to her. Prior to this she was forced into a tub as people scrubbed her skin and scalp ultra clean. She swore her tawny brown skin was a shade or two brighter after all that vigorous scrubbing. She was prepped physically and mentally for this day as much as she could be. A light sweat started to break on her skin as well as her hands starting to shake the tiniest bit. Her irritated nerves finally peeking through her calm and cool exterior. Just wishing that this would be the worst part of the entire thing. If she can get through all this ridiculous grooming then the rest of the day was sure to be a cake walk. Right?

"All right, Young Mistress Jerayla. We're finished," the leader of the dressing team said as he wiped his brow of imaginary sweat at the stress of the last few hours. "I know the people hope you reach the throne with haste, but I for one, hope you can give us at least some time to recover from this. This was too much! Next time we do this important of a task it should be your crowning ceremony."

At those words Jerayla's sweat went from a slight sheen to a strong "glisten." A million thoughts started racing through her head and looking to stall the moment even further she rambled, "Are you sure you guys are all done?! I think I see my hair curling up around my temples already! Are we sure about the red lipstick guys?? And-Oh look! The skirts are crooked! We gotta do this over again-"

"Enough! You look amazing. You're allowed to be nervous. You've been properly disciplined and made ready for today. Believe this," the leader said surely with a determined look on his face.

And with that, no one else spoke as he placed his hand on the bare small of Jerayla's back and guided her out of room. They made their way towards the great hall. That day being the one of few which common folk and aristocrats would be in the same room at the same time.

On the brisk walk all she could hear were her short breathes and all the decorative gold bangles and dangling jewelry softly jingling. All while thinking of the tradition surrounding the day's happenings. Her face was made up natural to show her beauty except red lips and gold dusted across her arms, neck, and chest to symbol desire. Her skirt was made of multiple shades of sheer ruby colored fabric that were layered and glittering, to strategically create volume around her bottom half. All the red was ceremonial and a nod to the old way of dressing when the monarchy was first established. It was important that her bottom half wasn't visible. Some crap about her most sacred parts and all that stuff. Her plenty amount of hair straightened to perfection and hanging to her backside as a sign of fertility. The jewelry was to welcome wealth to the kingdom during her future reign. A headband adorned her head with assorted baubles and jewels fastened to it, heavy gold earrings, gold bangles littered up her arms, a gold wide and thick banded choker around her neck, hanging from it a water fall of different beads that covered most of her bare chest while the multitude of strings parted for her then medium breasts. It tickled her where the strings  settles in between and besides her breasts near her underarms.

It felt foreign and awkward to have her chest on display in such a way. She could feel every jiggle with each step as they were completely free from any bind or clothing. And as she tried to get used to the thought that walking around with her tits out like this would be soon assumed "normal", they approached the giant and heavy doors.