Administrative Stuff

Hello Hello, welcome to this book!

I'm so glad that you guys have picked up this book, pls pls add it to your library as it will bring me so much motivation to write more and more. I know that MLB is a pretty old thing but with the world like dying cuz of COVID-19, I have wayyy more time on my hands now so I started
re-watching all my childhood cartoons that were my absolute favorite and thus rekindled my love for MLB.

If you guys have any good MLB fanfics to recommend pls share! I would love to read them, it can be written by you or just good fanfic that you have stumbled upon. I have a few recommendations, they are under my reading list called 'Miraculous Ladybug"

Updates

Hey guys, this book will have seriously slow updates so be warned! I will obviously try and update as much as I can but no promises.

And I'm not going to deliver empty promises as I did on my previous account because it would be lying to you guys and lying to myself.

If you are sick of no updates, pls read my other books on my other accounts, @livimarvine28. That account belongs to me but I have sadly lost it when I switched my phones.

Side note, Side note,
I wrote that crap when I was like... I'd like to say I wrote it when I was 11-12 so... it's undeniably shît. And I'm pretty sure my writing form and standard have gotten better over the years so whatever that you read on that account is not going to be equivalent to the standard and amount of effort that I put into this book.

Cover Picture

So, I'm broke. I can't afford anything. So the cover picture is from online, all right reserved to the talented artist.

Here's the link to the artwork:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Faminoapps.com%2Fc%2Fart%2Fpage%2Fitem%2Fmiraculous-ladybug-fanart%2FkzhQ_I7g20MoX3nV232703dzJzrdVW&psig=AOvVaw3O4VNJH58gUNlIzYydmwvh&ust=1587528067234000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCOjTnojR-OgCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAI

And here's the original artwork:

So big thank you to this talented artist!

Mature Content

Generally speaking, this book is basically fluff but there will be moments where there are some slightly more mature content( like mentions of certain body parts or ya know...) for aged 14 and above. But it's alright, I'll make sure to put an astrid * right beside the tittle of the one-shot to warn you guys. So for not my innocent readers! Your innocence will be protected. But if you just happen to know like dirty stuff even if you are 11, its okay, just read at ur own discretion. We all age differently. And age is just a number it isn't equivalent to one's maturity level. No judgy from any of us. You do you boo.

Copyright And Other Stuff

I like to see this book as something that is owned by the public like a community thing, so I'm not going to be anal about this copyright thing. if you have any suggestions on how to improve, you can always comment or DM me via here or through my Instagram. (you can find that on my profile) That'd be great. Because I am also human and I also make mistakes. And if for certain one-shots you feel that it can be written better in certain ways or that you wanna add in another part to it, its fine by me. But please tell me first. And if you like, I can even proof-read it for you and try my hardest to promote it for you as well. And I will give you full credit so if that's what you're concern about, don't be. Its a promise from me.

And some of the stories in here might be inspired by certain episodes or videos or even comic that I watched or saw, I'll make sure to link them and have a copy of it in the chapter. All the credit goes to the original makers, artists, of whatever media I might be using.

Lastly, this book is based off a cartoon. So the characters don't belong to me. At all. The amazing and wonderful characters belong to a group of very talented and special people.

The cartoons and characters are created by Thomas Astruc and the cartoon is developed by Zagtoon Method Animation Toei Animation Jeremy Zag Nathanaël Bronn (Graphic Bible).

Extras

With all these being said, please enjoy the story, remember to hit that little star at the bottom of the page and comment. Those would really motivate me to write more!

Also, if there are any errors, please notify me via comments (that would be easier for me) or through Instagram DMs or the little message function that Wattpad has.

And no hate please! I'm really just trying to give back the the characters (in my own way) and hate would really not motivate me to write more. Of course, constructive criticism is very welcomed here. Because that's the best way to improve.

Anyways, thank you all for giving this book a chance and I promise, I won't disappoint.

Peace,

Paris