Slip Up

Hey guys, so this one-shot is going to be slightly mature? Becuase it is kinda graphic so... You've been warned. But just saying, there's no smut. I don't think I can write that kind of story without passing out yet. Sorry!
Please continue reading...

"I'll see you tomorrow Marinette?"

"Yeah, bye Alya!"

"Hello maman, papa, I'll be in my room if you need anything. I've got plenty of homework to do."

"Here Marinette, have some fruit juice first and take some cookies. That'll help you be more energized after a full day in school."

"Thanks, maman," Marinette said as she took some cookies for Tikki and herself to munch on.

"Urgh... chemistry killed every last one of my brain cells."

"Cheer up Marinette, it'll get better," Tikki said as she nuzzled her little nose against Marinette's cheek.

"Thanks, Tikki."

~~

"C'mon Tikki, let's take a walk around the Eiffel Tower,"

"Who are you talking to honey?"

"I... ah, no one maman, I'm heading out to the Eiffel Tower now."

Marinette opened her purse for Tikki to hide just in case her mom came up to check on her.

"Okay, stay safe!"

Grabbing some leftover cookies from the plate for Tikki to munch on as a treat. She grabbed her sketchbook under the pretense of sketching some new outfits and was ready to leave for the popular tourist attraction. 'I'm finally going to do it today,' Marinette squealed internally. As the Eiffel Tower came into view.

'There he is! Oh my gosh, he's such an angel, so good at what he does,' She sighed into the bush in front of her dreamily. Adrien looked around the park, bored with what he was doing. 'Hey, there's Marinette. I should go say hi.'

"Hey, Marinette."

"H-hey Adrien, you're so perfect. I mean, you're so handsome. I mean.. Hi, hello."

'Crap, what the hell did I just say?! Now he's going to think I'm totally weird.'

'She's so cute'

"Erm well, what are you doing here Mari?" Adrien asked as he flashed her one of his soft smiles.

'He called me Mari!'

"Err Mari?"

'Oh, God. Did I break her?'

'Okay Marinette Dupain-Cheng, you can do this. You got this'

"So, Iwaswoderingifyouwantedtogohangout?Morethanjustasfriends? I really like you, Adrien!"

'Did I hear Marinette correctly? She... she likes me? Why am I so happy?'

"I..I, wow. Erm,"

'Wait, what about Ladybug. She has my heart. I love her. I can't betray m'lady.'

"I'm sorry Mari but someone else already has my heart. I didn't... I'm sorry Mari."

"Oh. Oh. Well, it's fine. It really is. This was erm, just a silly dare that Alya made me do. It's alright! Good luck with that girl." She tried for a smile, repeatedly blinking back her tears.

"Oh would you look at the time, I have to go now. Bye Adrien! See you tomorrow!" Marinette said while sprinting away
~
Not a tear, nothing but an empty shell of a person.