Chapter 1

Its Friday & winter break starts yay ! oh wait .... my parents will be gone for 2 week until Christmas & you know what that means ? I have to stay with my 2 older annoying ass simblings while my parents are gone well that sucks . I hate being the youngest one , I have to be the one that has to be picked on i try to fight back but I end up losing . I have 2 big brothers one is name Andrew which is 17 & the other one is Julio that is 18 . My parents are leaving tomorrow early in the morning to Miami, Florida , last year we all went to San Diego but that winter break didn't go well & this is the reason why my brothers & I have to stay .

*********************

I wake up with my parents getting ready to leave. I hear my parents talking to my brothers hmmm I wonder what they're saying.

My mom talking to my brothers, "take care of the house right don't ever leave out of the house especially don't let Amber go out you know how she is, coming home late."

Whaaa? So I can't leave out to chill with the squad. Well this is bs my 2 weeks off is going to be hella boring & who wants to be stuck with their fufu lame ass brothers? Cause I don't. I hear my parents leave... I guess I'm going to sleep since its to early to be awake rn.