Oh lawd he comin

As you run to slam the door shut. They approach. The music gets louder as they reach the door. Even though it's locked they push it aside with ease.

There they are. Carrying the coffin in all its glory, still dancing. Without a word they pick you up and place you in, Leaving it open.
But you don't want to leave. You want to see what happens. They begin to walk out the house and onto the street moving Soundlesly apart from the catchy tune that appears to be resonating from God (Pyrocynical) himself.

Taking a turn you end up in a cemetery. There is no explaining how you got here in such a short amount of time, the nearest one is 3 miles away yet, we're already here. You notice a grave, it's been recently dug. As the men lower your coffin you begin to panic. Trying to scramble out they begin to dance again. You immediately feel relaxed and get back in to the coffin. You feel as if you could sleep, maybe you should after all these men are here to protect you. As the lid closes and the sound of dirt hitting wood begins. You begin to sleep. You have no idea that you've been buried alive and neither does anyone else.

Except me, wake up asshole and get out.

For that one person that dares to read even a word of my shite I'm only here because I got a notification on my phone and thought "what the hell". This is very unlikely to happen again. If it does

I'm sorry,
-Logan Paul 2017