Chapter 1

Right now, I only had the choice between the black skimpy dress and the other black skimpy dress... The expression in my face seemed neutral to the untrained eye, but the person in front of me knew better that that was an annoyed and bored expression. I believe that was her intention all along. I should've have known better than think this was something I would had liked... This morning my best friend Eli gave me a text asking me to go with her to a party to celebrate the fact I had finally been accepted to teach in Hanyang University. I was about to refuse since, when she meant celebrating she meant getting drunk in a party and that is definitely not my kind of celebration. Every time she took me out, it would be like this: She would force me to wear something I don't like, like skimpy outfits, dresses and skimpy dresses. Then she would take me to a crazy party or a crazy nightclub or both, who knows, followed by trying to convince me to have some drinks even if she knows very well I don't drink. Then I would lost her as some guy, half drunk or not would try to hit on me, being refused immediately. Then I would find her making out with some other dude, I would get annoyed and leave immediately. Then in the morning, she would text me, annoyed and having a huge hangover, why I left the party, which I would always reply "Why do you think?".
She knows I don't like those kinds of things, why does she insist? She knows I'm an introverted person whose idea of nice party is staying up all night watching anime and\or k-dramas. However, as I looked at the text, I pitied the girl since she invited me so many times and I always refused her, yet she kept insisting despite my refusals. So, kind (but very dumb) me, said yes this time. Now, that I was forced to sit in a puff of a clothes shop...well this looked more like a lingerie shop, even if the employees would deny it at full strength, staring at the fact that I had to walk almost naked and in heels for a whole night, made me regret it severely. However she was very enthusiastic about all of this, so I reduced my complaints to annoyed sighs now and then.
She rambled about combinations of shoes with dresses (I call it rags but whatever) with makeup and body shapes, and in my struggle to not fall asleep I wondered why she was my best friend. Our friends introduced us accidentally, through a group chat, and we just sorta clicked. We were completely opposites in some things (She was an extrovert pervert while I am an in closet pervert, she loves drama and reality shows, I rather horror), but we were very similar in other stuff. We would complete each other's jokes and singed the same music. It was one of those things of "opposites attract." One time we tried living in the same apartment but after three sleepless nights (And the fact that throwing myself of the windows stopped seeming so bad) I decided to move back to my apartment.
I was dragged out of the ripped dresses shop with a new rag and a new pair of torture shoes, less patience and less money (I thought she would be the one paying since she was the one that insisted, but nope, apparently she'll pay me something else today, she said.) She called a taxi for us to go home to "prepare" (living hell she meant), so I took the time to curse to heavens my poor decision making.
Taking a bath, washing my hair, shaving, drying my hair, getting my hair pulled to "have a nice hairstyle", eyebrow "shaving"? , nail painting, pinhead showing up to rip my gu- oh wait no that was just my imagination...
Eventually, she dragged me to the car, in a weird hour, nine in the night, way too early for nightclubbing, and drove until the outskirts of Seoul in a secluded area with few buildings, but parked the car in a surprisingly full parking lot. We left the car, encountering some anxious and excited girls, some with beers on their hand, equally almost naked like us. As we left the parking lot we rushed past more and more girls until we came to face with a big building covered in neon red and purple lights. I was surprised why a building in such a secluded area had a line full of people, waiting to enter. Most of them were women, but all of them were as excited as Eli was. She dragged to the end of the line and squealed, we now waiting for our turn. I saw some girls leaving the building, giggling and half drunk.
Finally our turn arrived and we were greeted by two guards, preventing anyone from entering before paying. Eli pulled out 200 dollars from her purse, paying for both of our tickets.
I was never expecting this...