Chapter 1

Hey I'm Kayla and I just turn 16 today.I'm 5'0 and I have hazel eyes.I'm Puerto Rican and Black. I have a older sister name Kassie,she is 16 about to be 17 in 10 mouths. We are 10 mouths apart.Kassie and I was born in Puerto Rico but we moved to San Antonio Texas because my dad had a million dollar offer.My mom died when I was 5 months old because of Cancer. We been here for 3 years. Today is Saturday so we have no school so I got up out of the bed and called my best friend August.

Convo

August:hey

Kayla:Hey,Come over

August:ight

Kayla:Bye

Me and August are super close. I like him but I can't tell him so I just keep it on a low. I went upstairs and took a shower and put on some basketball shorts and a sports bra and knee high jordans socks.I went downstairs to open the door for August,Chris,Trey and Loren.I went back upstairs to put my hair in a messy high bun. "What's up" I said"Happy birthday ma" August said giving me a hug"Happy birthday baby girl"Chris and Trey said. "Happy birthday my girly" Loren said slapping my butt. "Damn girl I never looked at your butt but that shit big as hell" Loren said "Can you not like seriously" I said sitting down on the couch. "So what you doing today" August said "My dad is throwing me a super sweet 16" I said getting a water bottle out the refrigerator "ohhh well are we invited" Chris said "Yea of course but to get in free you guys have to be in it and me and Loren can teach you guys our dance"I said."Kassie"Chris said "What" "Come here" Kassie comes running down the stairs "What" "You looking good Chris said. Kassie was wearing a crop top that had in pink letters I Was In Miami BITCH and black waist shorts and white vans Happy B-day sis"Kassie said coming to hug me "thanks" then I heard a knock at the door."Love you I will be at your party later gotta go bye" Kassie said running out the door"Well now that I think about I don't want to dance" I said going upstairs. "Why" August said following me. He grabbed my hand"TELL ME WHY YOU DONT WANT TO DANCE" August yelled at me "STOP FUCKING YELLING AT ME" "STOP WALKING AWAY AND TELL ME WHY" "CAUSE"I said starting to cry"please just tell me" August said "before my mom died she told me to keep dancing and to never give up but when I try out to be on the dancing dolls I messed up and broke my foot and ever since I never dance again" I said "Listen you are going to dance tonight and nothing is going to happen and even if you fall I will still love you" August says giving me a hug"ok and I love you too" I went into the bathroom and wash my face and went back into my room to get dress. I put on basketball shorts,a black crop top that says Brooklyn Nets in white and black and white taxi. I got my phone and went downstairs. "We have to go get the suits and dresses, my dad got mines" I said going to get my bag off the table"ok we ready" August said getting up. We all got in the car and went and got the suits and dresses then we went to the place.We had 4 hours to teach them the dance and 2 hours to rehearse on the dance floor.

1 hour left

The boys learned the dance quick and now we all took a shower and put on our dresses and suits.

Party Time

Everybody was here and dancing. But now it was time for us to dance. All the light turned off and the music stopped. Trey was Loren's partner, Chris was Kassie's partner and August was My partner.We all walked out then the spotlight was on all of us. We starting slow dancing then the song La.Love by Fergie came on. We ripped off the dresses and the boys ripped the suit off and we did our dance. After we finished our dance it was time to go outside. When I got outside I seen a pink Lamborghini, Bumble Bee Camero from Transformers,Black on Black BMW and Red jeep wrangler. "OMG DADDY THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU" I ran into arms. "No problem my baby girl"My dad said squeezing me " Hey don't give him all the credit I'm the one who told him what cars you like" Loren said "Thanks sis and dad and I want to thank everybody for coming to my party but its time to party,TURN UP" I was ready to party.