Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s POV
There was pressure and pain all over my body. My eyesight is going blurry from getting punched and kicked in the face. With what's left of my clear vision, I see people staring and videotaping me getting beat up. After a few more punches and kicks, the principal called the boys to his office through the school intercom. "Jake and Andy, my office, now!" "See you later, loser." said Andy. They walked off and one girl comes over to me. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine." I got up and tried to walk to my class but I ended up falling and everyone laughed. "Do you want me to drive you to my house?" said the girl. "Please. What's your name?" "Oh! My name is Sarah, you?" "Y/N." I said using all the energy I had left. Once we got to the car, she opened the door for me because it was pretty obvious that I couldn't open a door. She got in the car and we drove off. We pulled into her driveway and walked into the house. "Where's your parents?" I asked. "They don't live here. My dad left when I was little and my mom kicked me out of the house. At least she gave me money so I could buy this one!" She sighed heavily. "Oh. I'm sorry." I kinda felt bad after I asked her that. "I'm gonna go get you an ice pack." I smiled and as she walked away. "Here you go." "Thank you!" "I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I know how you feel because I was the new kid last year and they did the same thing to me." Wow. It's about time I have a friend that understands.