Chapter 11

Y/N's POV
I woke up to Andy yelling. "Are you okay?" He pointed to the phone and lipped, "Juliet." He finally hung up the phone and walked over to me. "So, Juliet and I broke up." He picked me up bridal style and spun me in circles. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He's so confident. I chuckled. "Yes." He looked a little surprised. He kissed me and we started to plan out our day. "What do you want to do?" I asked. "Whatever you want babe." I got shivers down my spine when he called me that. "We can watch all the batman movies." He laughed and nodded his head. He sat on the floor, in front of the TV like a little kid. After the last movie was over, we snuggled on the couch. When I'm in his arms, I feel protected.

Andy's POV
"Hey my friend wants to come over. Is that okay with you?" I asked Y/N a little nervous. I didn't know how she would react cause he's the lead singer for another band. "I don't care." I texted him and told him to come over. 15 minutes later the door bell rang. Y/N opened the door and started to fangirl. "Hey! Sorry. I didn't know that she knew who you were." "No worries." I calmed Y/N down and she put her hand out. "I'm Y-Y/N." "I'm Danny." "I know who you are!" We laughed and she looked so embarrassed. We sat on the couch and talked for a little bit. "Bryan Stars is interviewing me next Friday. Do you want to come?" Danny shook his head. "I'd love to!