Part 1

Hi

Happiest birthday loveraglak 😘😘😘

My gift for you.  Hope you would like this. 

This plot,  though originally mine,  it is amita291 who gave this story a finishing.  Also she suggested the title❤️

This beautiful cover is made by tendtepushpa ❤️

***********

The story starts after Raglak's first marriage.  When Laksh tells about his "love" for Swara!

************

Ragini couldn't believe what she heard. It has been days to their wedding. From the time they got married,  Ragini was waiting for Laksh.  For him to accept her as his wife.  But he is still stuck in the past. Then why,  why did he married her.  Ragini stood blank.

Laksh turned back after his confession and was shocked to see blank Ragini.  She stood there like a lifeless satute. He was shocked seeing her. 

Laksh started to feel guilty seeing her, he shook her.

Ragini looked at him painfully.

Laksh was about to say something.

Ragini stopped him showing her palm.

Rag: Please Laksh,  I want to be alone. 

Saying this she ran out of room crying. 

*********

Ragini was crying her heart out in garden, siting on a bench. She was feeling so bad,  so unlucky.  Why is fate always cruel to her.  Hee mother died when she was a kid.  Her father,  who was drowned in his own misery ignored her like she is invisible.  For her Dadi,  she was pupet,  whom she wanted to control and with whom she wanted to take revenge from her neighbour. All the while she was craving for love.  That's when her marriage was fixed.  Was it too much to expect the love of her fiance ? No right,  then why was she even denied that.  When Laksh used her for the second time,  Ragini was completely broken.  She left everything ended. She was angry on fate for being partial with her alone.  She wished the people who broke her to cry.  That was when Sanskar came to her and manipulated her.  She too find it right,  everyone played with her, the innocent,  none cared about her,  then why shouldn't she?  Why shouldn't she be selfish?  That's why she became a part of his plan.  And she knew Swara doesn't love Laksh. Swara proved it, when she came as Sanskar's wife. She was certain that she will make Laksh realise her love. But Laksh is too ignorant to see her love.  She felt angry on herself for loving Laksh. She wiped her tears.  She was angry. Gone the weeping Ragini! 

Now she won't cry for Laksh.  Ragini stood up and turned to leave.  Only to come face with two people whom she dislikes.

Sanskar smirks at her.

San: After all your doing,  still only tears are friends. I pity you Ragini.

Ragini slapped him hard. Sanskar was shocked to react.

Swara: Ragini!!!  What are you doing? 

Rag: Haven't you seen?  Do you need a demo for yourself? 

Swara was shocked.

Swara: Ragini,  please,  realise now. You are suffering because of your wrong deed.

Rag: Really,  then can you tell me,  what was my mistake during my second engagement with Laksh.  Where did I go wrong that I suffered?  Was it wrong to give your mother respect in society and give you name of a father?  Was it wrong to show humanity and treat a person who tried to kill me?  Was it wrong to attend a person who I thought was mentally sick?

SwaSan were startled.

Rag: Answer me Swara. Where was I wrong there.  I treated you as my soul sister.  You hated Laksh right,  you tried to break my marriage with him.  Then how come he became good for you,  that you agreed to marry him?

Swara: I am sorry Ragini, that time I thought he was not good. Thats why.. I ...I wanted to save you from him.

Rag: who gave you permission to interfere in my life.  Why did you then agree to marey him later.

Swara: I came to know he is good later.

Ragini clapped her hands.

Rag: wow,  that means during my wedding time,  you created that mess even without knowing about Laksh.  And you said you came to know about him,  do gou know when you became close to him. When he was my fiancee.  Do you understand what that means!!! 

Swara felt like fainting! 

Swara: Ragini!!! 

Rag: What,  what's wrong in I said?  And you romanced in front of me.  Even after knowing how much I love him. Even though you know he broke my heart. Which sister does that.  You forgave him for leaking the news about your parents.  Of course you would,  it was beneficial to you. After all you got your mom and dad married.  I am the one who lost everything. 

Swara: Ragini I...

Rag: Don't!! Just don't speak.  Now why are you back?  To unite your parents?  Do you realise what way you chose for it?  You are staying with the an unmarried man!  Again proving your character. Have gou thought what will be the outcome of this move of yours?? 

San: Ragini it was me... I wanted you to confess your crimes.. You did wrong.

San: You have the audacity to say that.  You started it all and left me all alone.  You used me.  What wrong did I do to you. Was it a fault to care for you? You came to me are my weakest point Sanskar,  when I needed some support.  I trusted you and you!!  Still the fault is mine. Great. Slow claps for you. You said you want to punish me. What more punishment can you give me.  I am living the life of a widow even though I got married to the man I loved. I haven't experienced happiness. And how will you punish me more.

SwaSan were too shocked to react. They were so ashamed of themselves. 

Ragini turned to Swara.

Rag: You wants to unite your parents right.  Fine tomorrow I will come to badi and tell them everything.  I am done with lies.  I need peace.

Saying this Ragini walked away from them with determination.

************

How was it? 

Did you like it sweetie? 

Why would I post this after a week,  when I know you like this.

My gift for you.. 😘😘😘