Part 5

Hi all,

Here you go:

**********

One week, it has been one whole freaking week that Ragini is ignoring me
Laksh thought frustrated.

He can't take this ignorance anymore. But Ragini is not letting him speak at all.

She had been doing her wifey duties perfectly. She is taking care of all his needs. Even today he is wearing the dress she chose for his brother's engagement. Yes in few minutes Sanskar will get engaged to Swara. But that's his least concern now. He cares nothing about whom Swara is marrying. She can marry anyone including his brother, but Ragini!

Many things happened in this week. Ragini had opened her YouTube channel. Her first song was hit. But he came to know about this from the staff in office.

They appreciated her and told him to convey to her. Taht was when he came to know about her channel.

He was hurt. He would never oppose her, then why, why did she hide it from him? She was starting something new, she could have told him about it.

Once he was very important to her. She wanted to share all her thoughts with him, but now! She didn't find it necessary to share such a big news about her.

After their discussion, next day itself Ragini and Pari went outside to buy digital camera for this purpose. They bought some simple suits for both.

Ragini, who knows Pari's craze in cooking, asked her to start a cooking channel.

Ragini rehearsed a song next day and Pari prepared herself to present a dish.

They took permission from DP. Ap and Sujatha were very excited.

They got both ready for their shoots and the next day, they shooted both the videos and uploaded them. Ragini shooted for Pari and vice versa.

Uthara and Adarsh were the most excited one, she shared it with all her friends at college and in social media.
Same with Adarsh, it was he who shared it with employees.

Adarsh thought Laksh knows everything, just like Pari told him.

But it was only after the realise he got to know.

Laksh wanted to confront her on that.

But for all these week, she had been there same. She would wake up before him, she would arrange his things while he bath. Only he sees her during breakfast and dinner. All the time, he is home, she would spend with her bhabhi, nanad or saas.

He understood she is deliberately ignoring him, he tried a lot to talk. But she never let him.

Her ignorance made him realise her value in his life. He finally realized that he loves her, no, he didn't start to love her after his ignorance. He had accepted her long back.

At first, he wanted to break the engagement because he believed that he is not the right one for her. She is so innocent and so good that she deserves someone better.

But still she wanted him, when he saw that feelings in her eyes, he started ignoring her and spending time with her sister. It was an unconscious move from his side.

And then he misunderstood his closeness with Swara as love and broke her heart for the second time.

But it was she, who was always important for him. He had to act in front of Swara all goody goody so that she likes him, but with Ragini. He was himself. He could raise out his feelings towards Swara infront of Ragini because deep down he know she knows the real him. He believed her to understand him, he knew he didn't want to fake in front of her. Bit in that he forgot about her feelings and from that time, he started taking her for granted.

But still it was she who mattered to him. He got angry in the club for Ragini and not for Swara whom he proclaims to love.

He married Ragini when he saw her trying to suicide. He couldn't take people taunting her and her suicide, still that gives chills to him.

But Swara's Re entry in his life as his Bhabhi again affected him. And like in past Ragini had to pay for his impulses again.

He can't blame himself enough for the mess he created. For breaking her so many times and now, when he realized all these, she had gone far away from her.

She is the bahu of his house, but not his wife, with whom he can share everything. To whom he can cry his heart out. Because of his impulsive nature, he lost that's support, but he is selfish, he needs it back. He need his Ragini back in his life.

Laksh was determined to speak with Ragini after the engagement.

He looked at her, she was looking gorgeous. She was involved in last minute arrangements with Pari. Though it's her step sister's engagement too. She was only doing the duties of Sanskar's Bhabhi and not Swara's sister.

Gadodias came. Everyone was waiting for the muhurat and an unexpected yet most important person came there.

Sanskar who was sitting along with Swara was shocked to core. He felt like his breath hitched.

"Kavitha" Sanskar whispered.

************

How was it?

Ignore mistakes please❤️