Part 4

Hi all,

Here you go:

**********

SwaSan's marriage was fixed in two weeks.  They would get engaged next week. When everything was finalized and Gadodias decided to leave,  Ragini left for kitchen.  Everyone understood that she was intentionally avoiding Gadodias,  but none said a thing to her.

Swara too went back to Badi,  as now she would step back as the legal bahu of MM. 

Once they left Ap went to kitchen only to find Ragini,  cleaning the already clean kitchen slabs.

Ap sighs,  she kept her hand on Ragini's shoulder.

Ragini turned back.

Rag: Ma,  I am,

Ap: I know,  now come with me.

She took Ragini along with her to her room.

Ap sat and on the bed and asked  Ragini too.

She sat there and Ap made her lie on her lap and started caressing her hair. Ragini relaxed. Both didn't say a word for a while.

Rag: Ma, I am not liking this.  Me being so angry. It feels like only anger is inside me now.

Ap: That's because all had done wrong to you.

Rag: But still,  I don't want to remain all the time Ma.  I hate being angry.

Ap smiles.

Ap: Tell me whom all are you angry now? 

Rag: With my father,  his wife,  his daughter,  my Dadi, Sanskar and Laksh. They all have used me. They made me feel like relationships doesn't matter,  love and affection doesn't have a value,  trust can be broken without regrets and promises doesn't matter. They all made me feel like the values which mattered a lot to me aren't worth. They made fun of my emotions and thus I took the wrong turn.  I harmed someone intentionally,  I did crimes,  I lied.  I feel ashamed of myself and I am angry on all these people for changing me like this.  This is not me and I need to get myself back.

Ap was silent for a while,  she kept caressing Ragini's hair and Ragini was feeling mother's love after a long.

Ap: You are angry on them right,  so don't let them succeed.  See your trance change just mean one thing. All these people hold such an effect on you that they could change you to the worse. 

Ragini fumed again.  The thought that  they all hold enough control over her to change her was frustrating for her.

Rag: No,  I don't want this.

Ap: Then get back to yourself. But only for others. For the ones who changed you,  remain cold to them,  so they know that they doesn't matter to you just like you didn't matter to them.  And for the others be my sweet Ragini.  The one who loves,  the one who cares, the one who trusts.

Ragini thought of it,  she thought Ap is right.  She was given a reality check.  These people misused her love and care. So she wouldn't waste her time and energy on them anymore.  They are all invisible for her. But for others she will be what she was.  So that these people doesn't hold that effect in her life.

Then Ragini and Ap started talking randomly.  Pari came searching for them and so them together.  She smiles.

Pari: Am I welcomed here? 

Ragini got up and went to her.

Rag: Bhabhi,  come we were just chatting.

Pari: Wow gossips,  I am in. Anyways all work is done,  let us call Chachi and Uthara.  Ladies time, what say? 

Ap: Perfect,  call them.

Rag: OK Ma,  I will get us all tea and snacks.

When Ragini was back,  the other four ladies where sitting together. Ragini served them all and they kept talking and pulling each others legs.

Uth: Ragini bhabhi,  sing us a song.

All encouraged Ragini and thus she sung a song.

Chachi: Chorri,  you are truly blessed.

Ragini smiled.

Pari: You know what Ragini,  you should have taken this as a career.

Rag: I wanted to,  but Dadi Ma was against it. She wanted me to learn singing so that I win contests.  After that she wanted me to settle down as a wife,  a bahu.  I too agreed not to break her heart. Now I feel bad.

Uth: it's not late even now. We can make a channel for you in YouTube and upload your songs there.  We can use social medias to advertise and thus you would be recognized.

All agreed to it and decided to do shooting once the men are gone.

They kept talking and time for dinner came. They send Ap and Sujatha for dinner and the three of them served food. And later they together dad the remaining work.

Ladies thoroughly enjoyed their time together,  they felt they are bonding more close.

Ragini intentionally went to Uthara's room,  as she doesn't want to face Laksh.

Laksh came there searching for her. Ragini turned her gaze away from him.

Uth: Do you need anything Bhai? 

Lak: N, no nothing,  waise,  what are you both doing? 

Uth: That's girl thing,  you shouldn't know.  And we are busy,  so go from here.

She pushed him out,  Ragini didn't spare him a glance all the while. Laskh was disappointed.

Ragini stayed there till Uthara was sleepy and then left to her with half mind.  She didn't want to face Laksh.

On the other hand,  Laksh was eagerly waiting for her.  From the morning they didn't have any conversation. When he came back,  Gadodias were there and all thr discussions took place.  After that he was waiting to talk to her but Ragini was with Ap.  Then he searched for her and found all ladies sitting together.  So he left from there. After dinner when he went to talk to her,  Ragini again avoided him. Laksh was not able to take this ignorance.  She always used to be around him,  for getting his attention,  and now when she started ignoring him,  he understood,  how much her care meant to him. He always enjoyed this attention he was getting.  He had taken her for granted and that was why he didn't care for the time and attention she gave him. Now when she stopped giving him attention,  he understood how much it meant and now he is waiting for her.

It was something Ragini wished till the last night. But now seeing him awake, just increased her anger.

She without saying a word,  went to change and then layed on her side of the bed, showing him her back.

Lak: Ragini,  I want to talk something.

Rag: Not now,  I am tired.

She said this without turning back and then closed her eyes immediately.

He was frustrated.

*********

How was it? 

Ignore mistakes please. ❤️

What about the advise Ap gave Ragini?