Prologue

George Robyn

See that girl in the bar stand? Yeah yung parang tanga na nakatulala. That's me. Jesus, I look miserable. How did I end up here? Just this morning I was on top of the world, winning a race, beating everyone's ass. Anong nangyari? Oh I remember.

5 hours ago in the race track.

"How far am I, Athan?"

He chuckles. "The question George is, where are you going to treat us after you get the cup?"

I smiled. "Anywhere you want, sire"

"Good. Now get your pretty ass in the finish line already. I'm starving."

"Aye, aye captain".

After a few hours.

"For the best race car driver of all, to our Daredevil Goddess, to George!" Nathaniel made the toast.

"To George!" Everyone cheered.

"Thank you guys. I couldn't have done it without you. This is for all of us. Drinks are on me. So, drink your heart out!" I beamed.

"I'm so proud of you, Georgie!" Nathaniel gave ma a warm bear hug.

"Thank you, Athan" I hugged him back.

"Ehem. Dapat na ba akong magselos ngayon, hon? Delikado na ba ang posisyon ko"

Bumitaw si Nathaniel sa pagkayap sakin at yumakap kay Marlon. "Ay naku, Papa Marlon. Ikaw lang ang love ko. Hindi ka maagaw ng kahit kanino kahit si George pa yan."

I just laugh. "Go away idiot"

"Damot mo" he rolled his eyes and walk away. Me and Marlon just laugh. Marlon looked at me and smiled.

"Damn hon. You won the NASCAR again! That's 5 times in a row. How are you doing that?"

"Well, I just step on the gas pedal really hard babe" I said.

He laughs. "Of course. I couldn't be more luckier. I have the coolest girlfriend ever. I love you."

"I love you too." He leaned down to kiss me.

"Bawal PDA te" Athan interrupted us.

"Selos ka lang, maghanap ka na kasi." Marlon said. Umirap lang si Athan. Pikon talaga yun. Haha

Nagkakasayahan na ang lahat pero napansin ko na nawawala si Marlon. Pumunta ako sa car park. I saw him leaning in his Aston Martin while blowing his cigaret. Can he be more hotter? I laugh at myself. Lalapit na sana ako sa kanya pero may babaeng lumbas sa sasakyan nya, fixing her dress and her hair.

"That was great, Marlon. Call me again okay?" Sabi ng girl. She pulled him to a kiss.

"I guess someone just got laid." I interrupted them. Tumingin ako sa girl tapos kay Marlon.

"George. It's not what you think this is."

I shrug. "Yeah sure. Tell me what it is Marlon."

"George, we're just...I... We're..."

"You're what?" I looked at him bored.

"I'm....I'm just trying to help her."

"Help her with what? Straightening her clothes and fixing her hair? I didn't know you're a stylist now, Marlon. Maybe I can get some advice from you." I said sarcastically.

"George, I'm sorry. I'm so stressed out. I'm into a lot of pressure. I..." He was panicking. He better be.

"Save it." Tinaas ko ang kamay ko sa kanya. "I don't want to hear your bullshit explanation. Be it pressure or stress, it doesn't change the fact that you cheated on me." Huminga ako ng malalim.

"How could you? Di ako makapaniwala na you have the audacity to lie in my face. Why? Anong kulang? May nagawa ko? Huh?" My voice cracked.

His guilty face turned into a cold one. He flashes a smug smile. "Nakakasawa ka na kasi."

"What?" Naguguluhang tanong ko.

He laughs mockingly. "Oh George, did you ever think that I'd fall for someone like you? I mean look at you, you're not even my type." Lumapit siya sakin at bumulong. "You don't make the cut, honey."

Tinulak ko siya at sinampal. "You lying son of a bitch! Why are you lying to me? You can tell me anything. Is this because of your dad? You love me and you know it." I sobbed. "Just tell me what this is all about. Let's face it together."

"Ano bang pinagsasabi mo?" He chuckled. " Nababaliw ka na ba? Ganyan ka ba ka in love sakin at ayaw mo akong pakawalan? This is not about my dad. I'm leaving you because I'm sick of you." Sigaw nya.

"I'm giving you a chance to fix this, Parker. It's now or never. Choose right. This is your last chance."

"I don't want to fix this because I'm leaving you."

"Marlon Simoun Parker, you should remember this day. This is the day, you lost the girl who loves you more than anything else. The day that you could have take her back but you screw it up. The day that you became the most spineless person in the world for not fighting for her." I breath hard. "I love you but you are a coward and I'm starting to believe that loving you is my biggest mistake."

I leave him alone and drive randomly.