Sʜᴏᴛᴏ Tᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ☽ Gᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

𝕀 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕒 𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕖𝕥

𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝗘𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘇𝗲 𝕓𝕪 𝗘𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗞𝗮̈𝘀𝘁𝗻𝗲𝗿

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝗧𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗼, '𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕖, 𝕀'𝕞 𝕒 𝕞𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕥𝕤

𝕆𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝗧𝗲𝘁𝘀𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕠

☃︎

IN WHICH Y/N IS FORCED INTO A RELATIONSHIP

꧁꧂

𝙰𝚕𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚎 𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚌𝚑𝚝 𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗
(𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚏 𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗: 𝚜𝚒𝚎 𝚔𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚐𝚞𝚝),
𝚔𝚊𝚖 𝚒𝚑𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚘̈𝚝𝚣𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚋𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚗.
𝚆𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝙻𝚎𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚞𝚝.

꧁꧂

YOU DISLIKED MANY THINGS, one of them being dinner parties. You hated to talk with those spoiled kids who thought they were better than every other teen that walked down a road. But this dinner party wasn't like that at all. You met a boy, Shoto Todoroki was he called, and god, you were in love.

Shoto and you had a wonderful relationship, everyone wished to have. But after eight years, the love just faded away and yet, you were forced to stay together for the sake of the family.

꧁꧂

𝚂𝚒𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚐, 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛,
𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝙺𝚞̈𝚜𝚜𝚎, 𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚘𝚋 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚒,
𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛.
𝙳𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚑. 𝚄𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚒.

꧁꧂

You decided to keep your fake relationship as a facade, since you both knew your parents would never allow you being together with who you truly love. You loved Tetsutetsu dearly, with all your heart, but F/n would never take him serious. Same went with Shoto, his father would only laugh at Ochako.

Fireworks lit up the dusky sky as Tetsutetsu held your hand. You sat and watched the lights as all your problems seemed to vanish. You may be asking yourself why you would start fireworks if it wasn't even midnight. You see, later on you would have to attend a family dinner with the Todoroki's and since your parents didn't know about your and Shoto's secret relationships, you decided to go on a date with your lovers. Of course your beloveds knew about this plastic adoration and understood it fully.
Tetsutetsu and you shared a love-filled kiss before parting ways, as the sun went down completely. You hurried to your meeting point with Shoto and walked to his house together, pretending to have been on a date with each other.

"Three!"
"Y/n, it's tradition, so go for it!", the mother cheered said girl on. You only nodded slowly. It was a small and cute tradition made up by her great-grandparents. Every New Year's the girl would have to kiss her lover on the lips to grant them a full year of love.
"Two!"
You would be way happier if it was Tetsutetsu standing next to you. Shoto knew about this tradition, you told him so he'd be prepared. He had his poker face but his eyes showed sorrow and regret. Oh how he'd wish you were Ochako right now.
"One!"
You gulped down the lump in your throat, blinking away the tears and ignoring your gut feelings yelling "NO!" in your face, as you stood on your tippy toes, leaning forward, with both your families watching them excitedly.
"Zero! Happy New Year!"
You parted. Even if it was lips just lightly touching, both of you barely feeling it, your hearts broke and prayed for forgiveness from your lovers.
Tears fell from your eyes, soaking Shoto's dress shirt, as Y/n forced herself to smile.

꧁꧂

𝚅𝚘𝚖 𝙵𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝚔𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚗.
𝙴𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚝𝚎, 𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚊̈𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚗 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚛
𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚉𝚎𝚒𝚝, 𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚠𝚘 𝙺𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎 𝚣𝚞 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚗.
𝙽𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚗 𝚞̈𝚋𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚌𝚑 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚛.

꧁꧂

Shoto stared out of the window from the, with you shared, bungalow his family owned on I-island. The piano music has fainted away as his mind was with Ochako in Japan.
Tonight was the night.
Tonight you would tell your families the truth. Both of you had enough and wanted to truly be with your lover, not forced to do couple stuff. When he heard you clear your throat he turned around to see you standing in the doorway. You nodded. He nodded back. Shoto took his jacket and followed you outside, to the pavilion on the beach. Both your families awaiting you for dinner.

꧁꧂

𝚂𝚒𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚔𝚕𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚎́ 𝚊𝚖 𝙾𝚛𝚝
𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚞̈𝚑𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚃𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗.
𝙰𝚖 𝙰𝚋𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚑 𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚝.
𝚂𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚒𝚗, 𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚔𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚝
𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚜 𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗.

꧁꧂

Your family took it surprisingly well, but told you to not rely on their help if you had financial problems.
Shoto got disowned. But none of you cared, it was worth it. He took a sip from his cup as the sun went down, signaling the end of your last day on I-island. Tomorrow you'd be in your lover's arms again, able to adore them in their fullest.

You were happy the way it was and continued to be, with your beloved by your sides.