𝙷𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒 𝚈𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚊 ♡︎ #𝚜𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛

ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘

𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥-

𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕕, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕨𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕤 :)

ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗𝕔 𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕦𝕡 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗

☃︎

IN WHICH Y/N GOES LATE NIGHT SHOPPING

꧁꧂

      YOU SHUSHED EMI, trying to make her shut her giggle as the door of the girl's bathroom opened. Squinting your eyes you hoped that the mall guard didn't open the stalls. You let out your breath when the light switched off and the door shut. Emi let out a not so quiet giggle, to which you shushed her again. "I can't believe we've actually done it!"
You clicked your tongue. "I told you to trust me, this ain't my first time after all."

      Nemuri let out a high pitched squeal when she saw a shop. "Oh my god girls, let get some stuff from there!" You and Emi blushed furiously, her laughing hysterically.
"What the fuck, Nemuri!? We're not going into the sex shop!"

      "And? How do I look?", you asked as you stood in the doorway of the dressing stall. "You go, girl!" Emi yelled, also wearing a new outfit. Hers was all black, from beanie to platform heels. She said it reminds her of Aizawa, her crush from your parallel class. "Meh," Nemuri was leaning on a sofa, bored out of her mind. You and Emi forbid her to dress up, knowing she'd walk around the mall in a bikini, or worse, nothing. She was always wearing fashionable and light clothes anyway. "That skirt is shit. Pick a shorter one." You blushes by the imagination of yourself in a skirt that goes above your knees. "Girl, no!" Nemuri chuckled, holding up a jean skirt that could go as a strapless crop shirt. "Girl, yes!"
      "Oh come on, Y/n! It's not like any boys are walking around the mall!" You sighed. "You're right, nobody's here and I shouldn't be embarrassed showing off! Let's go girls!", you said as you ripped open the curtain of the stall.
      Oh how wrong you where.

      "Shoottaaaaaa! You made me die again!"
"Not my fault you're shit at this game, stop blaming me." Oboro chuckled at his friends' behaviors, stuffing his mouth with the candy they stole. He glanced around, looking for another game to play when his eyes caught something interesting. He started choking on the reese before swallowing final. This got your and the girls' attention of course. "Oi Oboro, you okay?" Hizashi and Shota came up from behind the game.
"L/n, Kayama and- uh Fukukado? What are you doing here?", asked Shota to which you replied sassily.
"What are you doing here?"
"Touché."
Oboro's cheeks were red from seeing Nemuri in her outside-school clothes. Shota tried to pry Emi off him. Hizashi just stood there. You smiled nervously as he eyed you up and down. His cheeks became a pink tint and he smiled twitterpated back. "Let's Play through the night!", Oboro yelled to which everyone agreed, Shota given up on getting Emi off him.

You and the group were about to walk to the exit after solid 3 hours of games, when Hizashi pulled you into some type of office. "I didn't get to say it so; You look very cute and I-"
His eyes wandered from the ground to your eyes. It felt like you stopped breathing when his hand grasped yours, and he inched closer than you already were. You started to lean in too, when he suddenly twitched like crazy and fell on the ground. Behind him stood the mall guard.

      Well, fuck.