ThE cLaSsRoOm

"what a brave little boy"

He whispered. His voice got me feeling lost in a dark forest. I began crying at the fear I felt. He hesitantly moved his arm away and tried calming me down by pulling me into a hug as more tears shed from my eyes. I tried pushing him away but I was too weak. A few seconds later I decided to hug back.

"I-I'm sorry"

I heard him say, in a voice that made me feel loved, and cared for, which was the opposite of how he sounded before.

I rested my head on one of his shoulders, feeling the heat of his hands on my back.

"Are you okay now?"

he asked while i nodded my head, attempting to hold back my tears. Eventually, they had come out of my eyes like a waterfall. I didn't know what to do, push him away, or not, it felt really nice in this guy's arms, but my back felt like it was literally oN FIRE.he pushed me away, his hands on my shoulders now.

"Now tell me, why did you come to school today?"

He asked, but still in his sweet, loving voice, as he slowly pulled down his mask. Those lips looked really soft and tasty.. WAIT WOOYOUNG SNAP OUT OF IT U JUST MET HIM. I realized I was staring at his lips for too long, so I turned my head to face away from him.

"I-I t-thought i ha-had school t-today.."

I answered in a shaky voice. FUCK. WHY DID I STUTTER—

"Didn't anyone tell you why you had no school today?"

he asked as I saw a smirk forming on his lips from the corner of my eye. I honestly had no idea there was no school today, how am I supposed to know why it was even closed. He started approaching me towards my ear.

"do you want to know why the school was closed?"

I nodded slowly, curious on what the reason was.

"Look at me, babyboy"

A.N: I barely got to 5reads on this ;-; also, idfk wot I'm writing so haha... hi