XII

The next day, Lauren decided that she should take a day off and have a lazy day in her house, practically doing nothing but to watch movies and stuff her face with junk food all day. She thought to herself how much she needs to have a time alone from getting all of those informations from yesterday, Ally's pregnancy and the close encounter of making out with Camila last night. She needs some time just to process all of those in her brain and let them sink in and realise that is now the real world.

The fact that her best friend is about to become a mother without having to plan the entire thing really makes Lauren feel unstable and scared not just for her friend but for their friendship. She's afraid that once the baby comes into the world, her best friend wouldn't be able to spend time with Lauren and the rest of the girls, she'll be too busy to obviously take care of her growing child, providing for him or her. Lauren just cannot think about having to face that situation.

Having to start her lazy day off, Lauren woke up a lot later than usual. Her slumber being interrupted by the sound of her brother's stereo coming from the other room. No matter how hard she tried, she can't go back to sleep.

"CHRIS! TURN IT DOWN!" Lauren shouted, still laying down on her bed.

She didn't hear any response nor the sound of the stereo being turned down. Frustrated, Lauren got up from where she's laying down and marched into Chris's room, barging in without any notice.

"What the fuck? I told you to turn it down." Lauren swore, standing the the widely opened door.

"Sorry!" Chris jumped out from his bed and threw his mini basketball somewhere in the room. "Jesus Christ, don't you know how to knock?" He stood up and walked to the stereo, massaging his chest to somehow slow his heart rate down.

"Well, if you didn't kept that stupid stereo so fucking loud then you would've heard me calling out." Lauren argued back.

"Okay, what is up with you?" Chris asked sensing that there's something going on with his sister.

"Nothing. Just keep it down." Lauren fixed her hair and shut the door behind her to leave her younger brother alone.

Lauren made her way down the stairs, hoping to get something to eat. Once she entered the kitchen, it was empty. No food was left for her to eat.

"Ugh, serious?" Lauren scoffed to herself.

She moved around the kitchen hoping that she can find something easy to make so that she could eat sooner. Once she checked the fridge and the cupboard for ingredients, she settled for a turkey sandwich. She gathered the ingredients that she needs in order to make her brunch.

After making her sandwich, Lauren took her meal over to the lounge room and opened the TV and the DVR to catch up with any of the shows that she might have missed.

Just when she's about to take a bite of her sandwich, Lauren's phone bursted out her ringtone loudly.

"Hello?" Lauren picked up her phone and answered the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Lo, open up. I'm outside." Camila informed Lauren.

Lauren quickly stood up and checked outside the window and to her surprise, Camila wasn't joking. She ran up to the front door and opened it quickly.

"What are you doing here?" Lauren smiled, seeing Camila's presence presented in front of her. "Where's Dinah?" She asked, not seeing the Polynesian girl anywhere near Camila.

"Okay first, what's up with the lazy day kind of thing? And second she's with Normani, I mean who knew them two would get along so quickly." Camila explained.