1.6

Stiles

After a night with almost no sleep, I woke up dead tired. It was early.
I turned around so I could try to fall asleep again, but that became impossible after what I saw.
Derek Hale, in my chair.
I was chocked, but not scared.
If I didn't know what I did I would probably scream, and that is literally ridiculous.

" Derek? "

" You have to stop staying awake at night, you do realize that when you can't sleep, I can't either? "

" I'm sorry, I didn't know that.. "
I mumbled,

"Don't be sorry," he sighed

He looked tired, you'd probably expect him to be mad at me, but he wasn't.
This wasn't the Derek I got to know from the start, he had changed.
I don't blame him though, after all that has happened.

All I could think of was to kiss him, I don't even know why. Or well, I did know why but its not like i really wanted it, the thought was just automatically there.

" I'm just wondering, " I began,

" Yes? " Derek said,

" Do you want this to stop? " I said quietly,

Derek got noticeably surprised by the question,

" I don't know, " he began

And after a minute of silence he continued,

" Maybe not, "

His words ran through my mind, he wouldn't mind it?

" Then, let's try to get it all to work? "
I said, sounding slightly insecure .

" Okay " he said,

There was a moment of silence before I calmly said,

" Well then, it's freezing in here. Would you mind keeping me warm? "

Derek laughed at my bad attempt to flirt but did actually get in bed with me and he did keep me warm through the night,

And that was the first night in what felt like forever that either of us slept well.

When I woke up next morning and the bed was empty, well except for me.
I looked over to my nightstand only to find a note saying;

" Sorry for leaving without telling you, your dad woke up and I had some business to do. Send a text when you wake up will you? "

I grabbed my phone, but then realizing that I didn't even have his number.
But when I opened up my contacts app the first thing I saw was a new contact,

" Derek "

I let out a slightly muted laugh and then began to write my text,

" Just woke up, what are you up to? "

I put away my phone and started to get dressed, but I didn't even get to my shirt before I got an response.

" You really are a late sleeper, not much right now. I've done what I've had to do right now I'm just in the loft "

Derek

5.30 am

I've been awake for awhile now and I can hear Stiles's father beginning to wake up, I got up from the bed and got dressed. I was about to leave when I realized that he would probably wonder where I went, so I wrote a letter and I put it on his nightstand.

Once again I was about to leave, when I looked at Stiles one last time.

I didn't know that it was possible for anyone to look so beautiful while sleeping, I could see his chest slowly going up, and down, up and down.

And his lashes looked longer than usual, and his lips, I can't even explain how kissable they seemed.

So I couldn't help myself but to kiss him, just a soft kiss on his lips.

Then I left.

••

Okay first of all this was a really short chapter and I'm sorry for the late update >w<