First time for everything

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
This chapter will be a bit sexual, so read at your own risk <3 Enjoy!

~ Rainbow Dash's POV ~

After we ate our dinner, we were all so full and tired, that Fluttershy agreed that we should spend the night here.

"I don't want you to drive at night, you're exhausted." She said, as she helped me clean out the table.

I sighed. "Alright, then. We can sleep in my bedroom" I was about to say something else, but my mom interrupted me.

"Make sure you keep the door open." My mom tried to wink at me, but she couldn't. She continued to attempt it, but it just looked like she was blinking really hard.

I slapped myself with my hand. "We all know you can't wink, mom. You can stop now." My mom shook her head and smiled.

"Well, you two can watch tv or whatever. I'm going to go ahead and get Scoots to sleep. Goodnight." And with that, she went upstairs.

I scoffed. "Sorry about my mom, she can be a bit weird sometimes." I sat on the couch with Flutters.

"I like your mom, she's nice" Fluttershy replied smoothly, and scooted closer next to me.

I smiled at her, and she leaned her head on my shoulder. I grabbed the remote and went on Netflix.

"Well, what do you want to watch?" I asked her, hugging her close beside me.

Fluttershy looked up. "I don't know, you can pick." She snuggled against me and I chose After.

~ Fluttershy's POV ~

We had only reached the first half of the movie when I looked up at the television screen, then at Dashie. She was dutifully snoring, which made me giggle quietly. Slowly, I stroked her face with my hands, and played with her multicoloured strands of hair.

"What do you think your doing?" I gasped at the sudden speech, and turned my head slightly to see that Dash was staring at me.

"I-i." I stuttered, making Rainbow Dash laugh.

"Hey, that's not funny." I pouted at her.

Dash leaned back. "It's funny to me." She had a huge smirk on her face, causing me to pinch her cheek. She looked at me with a weird face, which made me chuckle with glee.

"Ow! That hurts." She rubbed her cheek gently. I laughed even more.

Dash gave me a look. "Stop laughing, It's not funny!" I moved closer to her.

"It's funny to me." I repeated to her, and Dash rolled her eyes at me. She scooted nearer to me, and placed her arms on my neck.

I sat still, and I could hear my own heavy breathing. "I love you, Flutters."

I smiled at her. "I love you too, Dashie." And snuggled my body closer to her. Rainbow Dash stared at me with dark eyes, and made me all warm. It's funny how only one person can control how you feel inside.

"Your beautiful, I hope you realise that." She whispered, and leaned her head towards my neck.

I held my breath, and I instantly felt Dash's lips leaving soft kisses on my neck. I murmured quietly, and somehow I moved positions so that I was sitting on Rainbow Dash's lap.

I turned my head round, and Dash stopped kissing me. Nervously she said, "Do you want me to stop? I can if it makes you uncomfortable."

I shifted a little bit. "No, you can keep going." Dash continued to plaster me with quick kisses. I could feel my pulse quickening as she moved lower so that she was at my collarbone.

I have to admit it, she was really good at this. It was like I wanted more and more of it, it was like I craved pleasure.

As she continued to place kisses on my lower neck, she moved her hands lower, starting from my chest, and downwards to my bellybutton. I gasped at her sudden move, and waited for her to do something.

Even though I was still wearing my t shirt, I could still feel her touch. Dash looked at me with her magenta eyes. With just her stare, I could feel every nerve in my body light up on fire. Suddenly, I felt something dripping down from my thighs.

I think Dashie saw my discomfort, because she looked in the same direction, and noticed my wet inner thighs. She glanced back at me, and smirked.

"You're wet already?" She asked me, and placed her hands down to my skirt, tugging gently at it. I felt a crimson red appearing on my face. I didn't want her to stop, I just wanted her to keep going.

"Dash..." I started, as I felt the wetness on my thighs increase. I didn't care what she thought, I just wanted her to get it over with. She smiled at me, and kissed me. I soon moved my lips with hers. Without breaking the kiss, Dash swiftly picked me up with a single reflex and I wrapped my legs around her waist, making it easier for her to walk upstairs.

She pulled the door open to our room, and turned so that the door was closing and I was against it.

~ Rainbow Dash's POV ~

I continued to kiss her perfect lips, and pressed her back against the door so that she had enough support. I then moved one of my hands down underneath to where her short skirt was, and felt her nearly soaked underwear. I bit my lip, and looked at her with worry.

"Are you sure you want to do this? It's your first time and all..." I said in between the kiss. She stared at me for a few seconds then nodded slowly.

"Y-yes" She said. And with her permission, I carefully slid my fingers and moved her underwear aside, and touched her clit. Fluttershy moaned softly in response, and grabbed onto my hair tightly.

I smiled at her reaction, and steadily proceeded my finger at her entrance.

"Mm.." Her moans were muffled. "P-please" She begged, her eyes filled with love and lust.
I nodded, and stuck one finger inside of her, making her moan in relief.

I went slow at first, and made sure that Fluttershy was comfortable with the pace. After a while, I stuck another finger in.

"Does that feel good?" I whispered rapsily into her ear.

"Mhmm..." She moaned slowly, and gripped tightly onto my jacket. She was moving up and down against the door, in the same direction I was pumping my fingers.

"Mmmm..." Another moan escaped from Fluttershy's mouth, as I continued to pump my fingers soft and slowly into her. I could hear her heartbeat, and her legs were shaking from the first time pleasure she was experiencing.

I went on for a few more seconds, gradually getting faster and faster each time. Suddenly, Flutters let out a huge gasp. At the same time, I moved another finger to play with her soft clit.

"I-i.." She panted. I knew what was coming, so I got my fingers ready in position, and she came as if it was on cue.

I took my hand out, and made her watch me lick every finger clean. I wiped the remaining white substance on my jacket, and placed my exhausted girlfriend on the bed.

"You did amazing, baby" I kissed her on the forehead. Fluttershy panted slowly and smiled.

"I'm just glad I got to do it with you." She answered, fixing herself up.

I grinned. "Well, there's a first time for everything."

• Author's Note •

I am so sorry for this chapter LMAO, but don't you worry because we'll be back on PG 13 stuff after this chapter 😎 I love you guys! <3