Making Your Little Comfortable

❀❀ೋ══ ❀ ══ೋ❀❀
ii. Making Your Little Comfortable

═══ ⟮✿⟯ ═══

Making your little comfortable is one of the most important jobs as a caregiver. First, it's good to know what form of cg they need. Some need a lot stricter rules and such, though others dont. Generally the types of caregivers are soft cg, middle cg, and hard cg. This mainly talks about how strict they are and things related to that.
Going off of that, understand some traits of yours that can help them feel and stay safe. Every caregiver should make sure they're as comforting to their little as possible, though sometimes being stern is needed to keep the little safe.
Always ask about things that make your little uncomfortable, and respect that. They are in a very vulnerable state and trusting you to not hurt them in said state. Ignoring something that makes them uncomfortable can easily destroy their trust.
For littles who are scared to say when they're uncomfortable, I recommend having a word/image (if over text) to say/send. After this is said/sent, it's usually good to apologize then change the topic/note to avoid what happened.
It's also good to know what makes them comfortable. Nicknames, a certain stuffie/toy, a movie/show, their favorite animal and a way of speaking to them are all helpful.
Remember to speak to them about triggers and such when they're NOT in littlespace. Conversations related to rules, triggers, punishments, and general things to avoid should never be held during littlespace.