𝙐𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨
𝙏𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚.
- 𝟖𝟑𝟏 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝟑𝟎𝟎𝟎

Jaerin woke up in the middle of the night, sweating

Jaerin woke up in the middle of the night, sweating. She shook her head as tears welled up in her eyes. Another nightmare. About him. As if she wasn't living in one. She shook her head as she exited her room, and entered the kitchen. Bringing her earpiece along, she sat at the counter as the Chinese song played through. Even a simple language, Chinese, would still remind her of him, the boy who was sleeping peacefully upstairs, or so she thought.

Jeno tossed and turned in his bed as he sighed , it had been 6 months since he last had a sleepless night. He got up of his bed, not bothering to put on his shirt as he entered the kitchen, only to see his ex closing her eyes and listening to the soft melody through her earphones. Jeno felt a surge of fury as he forcefully removed her earpiece, causing her to look at him.

Jaerin looked the boy in his eyes for a few second before standing up to leave the scene. "Where are you going? Avoiding me again huh? Coward." Jeno asked as Jaerin stopped at her place, tears welling up in her eyes. she shook her head as she tried to walk further away.

Jeno pulled Jaerin along with him to his room,"coward. thats what you are . fun to play with my feelings huh, Na Jaerin, And now you are back again ,what are you doing ? Pathetic." Jeno held her against a wall as he laughed soullessly. Jaerin felt tears dropping down her eyes as a single tear rolled down Jeno's. " get out"he muttered as she whimpered softly.

Jaerin looked at herself through the mirror and laughed bitterly. As the dim nightlight shined in her room,Jaerin lifted up her pyjamas. Stretch marks, effects of losing too much weight in 1 month was seen on her abdomen.She lied on her bed, slowly crying herself to sleep.

Jaerin woke up and rubbed her sore eyes, it was swollen as she shook her head. She couldn't care less as she put on her glasses and left to eat breakfast with the boys."Ah Jaerin Noona , you are here ! Lets have breakfast , we are having a meeting after breakfast." Chenle grinned as he pointed to her seat. Jaerin smiled softly as she poured herself a cup of milk and drank it.

"I'm done, Let me go change into something presentable first" Jaerin said as she excused herself from the table. Jeno frowned as he saw her drinking just that cup of milk. He did not notice this before, but she had slimmed down by a lot. She was practically stick and bones.

NOTIFICATION : @/na_jaerin posted!

@/na_jaerin : messy :/

NOTIFICATION:@/jeon_yewon messaged you