Ivy Tomcat

The date was August 23rd, 2020. Ivy Tomcat (or his real name Sean Curtis) was at the hospital getting ready to have another child. His sister Isabella [Ivy Cat's Eye] was in the delivery room with him. Madeline Jumper [Magic Chef] was in the waiting room. She had been waiting for at least 2 hours now. Finally, Spacy Nurse (or her real name Veronica Nongawitz) came in the room.

Spacy Nurse: Madeline, I have some good news.

Magic Chef: Is Sean okay?

Spacy Nurse: Oh, he's better than alright. Would you like to see?

Magic Chef: Yes, please.

Spacy Nurse: Follow me.

Veronica led Madeline to the delivery room. There, Sean was holding a bundle wrapped in a blanket in his arms. Isabella was holding another baby in her arms, too.

Magic Chef: You had twins, Sean?

Spacy Nurse: No. Look in the crib near the bed.

Madeline saw a third baby.

Magic Chef: My God! Triplets!?

Ivy Tomcat: Yep.

Spacy Nurse: I have never seen a Vocaloid module give birth to triplets in my life. I was just as shocked as you are, Madeline.

Magic Chef: Well, we got to think of names!

Ivy Cat's Eye: Sean already has. Tell her.

Ivy Tomcat: This baby that I'm holding is going to be named Jake. The one that Izzy is holding will be named Dawn, and the one in the crib will be named David.

Magic Chef: Wow. I guess you thought of the names beforehand, haven't you?

Ivy Tomcat: You bet.

And so, Sean had not 1, not 2, but 3 babies. Together with Dennis, Sean and Madeline now have a perfect family.

Okay, 1 chapter down, and 2 to go. See you all in the next one!