Chapter 6 : The Morning of Death

Dracula's POV
All I can recognize is my beautiful (y/n)'s voice, but it sounds so worried. I hear part of her conversation with isaac, " Most of our night creatures around this area have been killed, witnesses say its a Belmont, A Speaker, and..Alucard.." he trailed off as I rose from the bed slowly and I moved to the bathroom to get dressed, the presumed coming over to them. The first thing out of my mouth is " He's not dead?", (y/n) looks surprised, but is silent as I continue " well,actually, he's not locked up injured where I put him? My traitor son.." I growled. Realization hit me, when (y/n) name said "you did that...That to your son..", I never told her about him. I look at her trying to find what to say, I'm to late. She gets up and walks off, Hector, not on purpose, asked her for help in the awkward moment. She nodded, walked to the door, shot daggers at me, and left. Isaac sighs, "I was trying to get your attention for a reason, she didn't know about Alucard, not until now, but..." he trailed off but i continued  " she isn't mad about that, shes mad because of what I DID to him.." I felt pain. I didn't like it so I left. 

'~~~time skip~~~'

I knew Alucard and his allies neared the castle, my beloved told of the traitors amongst us. What is to happen to her if i die? She'll run. I know Isaac will survive, he'll take her. He'll protect her.