the pharmacy

I wake up to all the usual things. I know I need to shower today which means I have to get my dad to let me. After sitting through his beatings and me having to make him a full ass breakfast I get to shower. I see my bag from yesterday sitting in the bathroom, because that where I threw it last night. I turn on the water and when I get undressed I glance down at my arm seeing the nasty gashes. I carefully grab my blade and step in the shower feeling the cold water spilling down my back. I sit down in the corner of the shower, quaking my body taken over by tears, I just start aggressively sawing at my arm, just wanting the pain in my heart to end. Eventually I stop because I hear my dad yelling at me to hurry up, I get up and wash up seeing that I had hit my period. I get out and put in a tampon. I go outside and I begin to get dressed when my dad walked in.
"What's that string hanging from your vagina, hu , what did you put in my vagina," he scolds me and tips out the dry tampon and sends me to the pharmacy to get one of those disk period things that people can have sex with. I get in the car and apparently he wanted to come with me,  so he gets in the car shoving me to the shotgun.  We get to the pharmacy and I go to the period aisle and he went to harras the female workers as he always did. I grab the period product and I begin shaking, apparently when he grasped my arm my gashes had gotten swollen. Now they were leaking through my sleves. I rush off to the bathroom and lock myself in the stall, slumping down in the corner shaking and crying. I dont want my dad to see my arm, he will be mad. I hear the door open and hear someone come in, I can see the bottom of their baggy pants. Shes on the phone and I hear her hand up and walk towards my stall.