Chapter 2: Confession

They both locked eyes at each other and turned beet red. "Well, uh, yeah, I guess we're boyfriends now!" Brad said. Schmitty nodded. They leaned in for a kiss. Before they knew it, they were French kissing. Schmitty flipped Brad over on the bed. He reached for his shirt when the door opened. "Hey Brad sorry to come in uninvited but I needed to borrow that book about—" Elise stopped dead in her tracks. Brad and Schmitty stared at her, obviously embarrassed. "JESUS!" Schmitty screamed. "LEARN TO KNOCK!" "It's OK Schmitty, calm down." Brad looked at Elise and narrowed his eyes. "You dare speak of this and I'll drag you to the killing floor, got that?" Brad said in a deep and rather serious tone. Elise rapidly nodded and shut the door. "Well that was awkward..." Schmitty said, finally calming down. "Yeah, I'm going downstairs to the front desk to make a wake-up call to those over-sleepers." Brad said, closing the door behind him. The Jester and The Alpha were downstairs eating breakfast. Elise was leaving when The Jester halted her and ask what happened. "Uh, nothing." She said. "Gotta go, bye!" she shut the front door. The Alpha laughed. "That definitely wasn't nothing." He said, taking a bite out of his coffee cake.