Chapter 4: The Big Game

"Thank you everyone for coming on such short notice." Brad said. "Now that you're all here, I'd like to let you know that this whole Ice Cream Convention thing was a trap." Every one of the dolls gasped. "What? Why did you do that?" The Screamer exclaimed. Brad evilly laughed. "Because dear—" the door locked behind them. "—you're invited to play Trivia Murder Party, and I'm your host. Only one of you will survive." The dolls screamed in horror. "SHUT UP! Otherwise all of you will die and no one will survive. Now then, first question." Meanwhile, Schmitty sat in the recording studio ready for the OK. When it was finally time, he booted up Quiplash and began to act distressed while reading the prompts. The dolls were terrified, but at least they didn't know that Brad was being nice to Schmitty. At the end of the game, The Lovers managed to escape. Brad was tired and headed up to his room to get some sleep. Schmitty was laying  on his stomach on the bed, his legs in the air, a smirk look on his face. "What are you doing?" Brad asked. "Oh, nothing. Just waiting on you." Brad smiled and quickly took of his coat. He started cuddling and kissing Schmitty as Brad removed Schmitty's coat. "Uhm, you guys, I'm still here." The Jester said. "Wha—HOW DID YOU—" "I was locked in after the minigame. You see, I'm too small to reach the door handle." Brad sighed and went to go open the door. "You can go home now. Just please leave. Me and Schmitty are doing something you don't want to see." "Uh...OK. Thanks. Bye." The Jester said, leaving. Brad shut and locked the door.

"Now, where were we?"