Special Episode: And There Is Zillion

Opening: THE DAY by Porno Graffiti

(music starts with Zillion appearing and then he look at the camera)

Shizukesa ga shimikomu you de iki wo tometa gozen goji (then shows Reiji looking at the shining light)

Hijou kaidan de tsume wo kamu asu wa docchi da? THE DAY HAS COME (then he got up and then reach the light as the zillion spark appears and he grab it)

(then the music continues as the light travels to space and then clash with the sun and then title show appears)

Keshite akenai yoru mo furi tuzukete yamanai ame mo (then it change to Reiji appears with the MAO Bird 4 and he appears in space with Zillion behind him)

Kono rokudemonai sekai ni wa arun da yo (then it change Ryusei appears with the MAO Bird 2 and then look at the he shoot with his burst gunner)

Sukoshi mo hen de wa nai no madoromi ni ashi wo torareteru (then it change to Satoshi with the MAO Birds then shows him with the MAO Bird 3)

Anata wo semete iru wake ja nain da yo (then it change with Yota and Shuka on the navigation system then change to Koichi on the captain's chair)

Hitori kuusou ni asobu soko de omoi egaita koto made hajiru no kai? (then shows the MAO Birds taking off then change to Reiji looking at the zillion spark and moving it up and he place it on his left arm and he became Zillion)

Karami au meikyuu meikyuu sore demo yuku to iu no? (then shows Zillion Tri Type does his zillionium kosen then change to Zillion Brawn Type doing his delvince bomber)

Chiisaki tabibito ga kanaderu hajimari no kane no ne (then shows Zillion Dash Type doing his reloect bullet and then shows Zillion summoning the justice bird and he became Zillion Burst Brave)

Yuku atemo DON'T KNOW DON'T KNOW hontou wa kowain ja nai no? (then shows Zillion does his burst cannon and then shows Reiji with the galaxy saber push the trigger and then shows Zillion with the galaxy saber and he became Zillion Infinity)

Fumidasu sono ippo ippo ga kaete yukeru sa THE DAY HAS COME (then shows Zillion doing the different finishers with the galaxy saber then shows him doing the galaxy sunshine and then shows the forms of Zillion with the members of MAO)

And There Is Zillion

(epsiode starts in space where it shows a planet which is green and then it focus on the Land of Light where Zillion is standing)

Zillion: Glad you can come, I'm Ultraman Zillion, I was once a rookie in the Nebula M78, this is the Land of Light, there's other Ultramen aside form here residing here. Now, I've become a member of the Inter Galactic Defence Force and explore any kaiju who are around.

Zillion: But, I will not only focus on I became the Inter Galactic Defence Force. I'll also focus on how I met Hiraga Reiji. And, I'll showcase the battles that me and Reiji have faced.

-showing footages of the first episode-

Zillion: When I first appeared, I was a rookie, I always look up to the Ultramen who have protected earth, even though I haven't been to earth. But, this is different.

Father of Ultra: Zillion, I've a mission for you.

Zillion: Really?

Father of Ultra: Yes, I want you to go to earth, many kaiju, have been living on earth just like your predecessor before you.