Prologue:

"Why do I even love you out of all the people in this world?" a guy with dark blue hair croaks, eyes brimming with tears. He wasn't the type to cry but here he is, crying like a child. He ran all the way to the sea-side just to pour out all his emotions he's been bottling up.

He kept on wiping his face as tears streams down endlessly. He watches the waves hit the walls anguishly, matching the feelings that he is dealing with at the moment.

"How can you just come in then go right after?! I hate you!" he screamed towards no one knows, rain started to pour down, making it even more anguish. It's not helping, everything is not helping at all.

"Why is life so hard?.." he cried, finally falling on his knees, drenched in rain and will probably get cold afterwards though he wishes he'd get more than that, he wishes he'll just die, right at that moment.

Everywhere he looks, all he see is her. Its funny how someone that you've spent little of your time with was able to leave such important memories on you that you know will be very hard to get rid off. Its all engraved.

Inside a spaceous and modern touched bedroom he laid on his bed, not really caring if he's soaking the bed, he's been a miserable person ever since but he became even more miserable at this state, after she left. His bedroom door swung open revealing a girl which he used to looking forward of seeing back then until she came and changed it all.

"Ryujin-ah..." he looks up to meet her eyes but only to look away again.

He felt her hand took its place on his shoulder, soothing him the best way she can.
"You should stop doing this to yourself.. Nothing's gonna change if you keep this up.."

"Lia, please just leave me alone." he hushed.

"Ryujin—" Ryujin snapped his heads towards her,

"Lia!" cutting her off the words which she has been telling him over and over again these past few weeks.

"I'm sorry... just.. please, leave me be.." his voice almost pleading and it hurts the girl to see this guy which she used to see so collected and calm act like this.

She nods and went to the door, she grips the door knob but instead of walking out completely she turns around and gave him a smile, but for him, he knew, it was forced and sad.
"Your life probably just don't end there, Ryujin. You need to get yourself together..." she pauses

"If you need someone we'll aways be here... I'll always be here.." her voice lingers with something he  didn't notice. Then she walks out and closes the door with a soft thud.

"But the person I want to be here is her.." he muttered, feeling tears forming in his eyes again.

°°°°°

Hello guys, we got another story to watch out for. The idea just popped inside my head and I thought maybe I should write it down and give it a try, please support me again on this story. Love lots :)